|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
2. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
(a) A fairy tale.
(b) A great novel.
(c) A play.
(d) An epic poem.
3. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In November.
(b) In February.
(c) In December.
(d) In January.
4. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(a) A counterpoint.
(c) A fallacy.
5. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
3. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)