|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A deceptive life.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A triple life.
(d) A double life.
2. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
3. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(b) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(d) Brick, plastic, and stone.
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets lighter.
(c) It gets heavier.
(d) It gets darker.
5. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A hockey player.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A polar bear.
(d) An Eskimo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
2. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
4. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
5. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)