|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Caley's Ointment.
(b) By Cooper's Ointment.
(c) By Crowley's Ointment.
(d) By Casey's Ointment.
2. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his failure.
(b) As his reality.
(c) As his imagination.
(d) As his reward.
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
4. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
5. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)