|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) His textbook.
(b) The door.
(c) The blackboard.
(d) The window.
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The first morning.
(c) The first hour.
(d) The sky.
5. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
2. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
3. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)