|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A bell.
(c) A new lamp.
(d) A new set of shutters.
3. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
(a) It has become dirty.
(b) It has dried up.
(c) It has frozen.
(d) It has flooded.
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Walk away from the house.
(b) Round the corner.
(d) Run down the street.
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The arctic regions.
(b) The jungles.
(c) The rain forests.
(d) The tropic regions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
5. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)