|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets heavier.
(c) It gets lighter.
(d) It gets darker.
2. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
(a) A fairy tale.
(b) A great novel.
(c) A play.
(d) An epic poem.
3. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his mother.
(b) That he can see his bedroom wall.
(c) That he can see his father.
(d) That he can see himself.
4. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
5. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first morning.
(b) The sky.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The first hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
5. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)