|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain focused.
(b) To remain resolute.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain selfish.
2. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A letter.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 rear feet.
(b) His 2 front feet.
(c) His tail wagging.
(d) His barking.
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He boasts about it to people.
(b) He carries it around with him.
(c) He lends it to people.
(d) He wears it proudly.
5. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of direction.
(b) A sense of humor.
(c) A sense of possession.
(d) A sense of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
2. What kind of boots does the postman have?
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
5. What does Paul contemplate about the following morning in Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)