|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels closer to her than before.
(b) He feels resentment toward her.
(c) He feels contempt for her.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
2. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the yard.
(b) In the cherry tree.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the apple tree.
3. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A letter.
4. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
(a) Barely audible at the house before his.
(b) Barely audible at the second house before his.
(c) Strangely quiet in the rain.
(d) Strangely loud in the snow.
5. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he is becoming paranoid.
(b) If he has ever left his room.
(c) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(d) If he has ever seen the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
2. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
3. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
4. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)