|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) An hour.
(b) A half hour.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) Forty minutes.
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
(a) Empty yet loud.
(b) Busy yet quiet.
(c) Empty and quiet.
(d) Busy and noisy.
3. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Abrupt and soothing.
(b) Thinly and softly.
(c) Long and stinging.
(d) Quickly and sharply.
4. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become clearer.
(b) They become muffled.
(c) They become smoother.
(d) They become hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
5. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)