|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful picture.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful basket.
(d) A beautiful day.
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged lines.
(d) White centered lines.
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Contempt toward it.
(b) Oblivious to it.
(c) Deprived of it.
(d) Consumed by it.
5. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the birdhouse?
2. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)