|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Unmistakably satisfying.
(b) Deliciously satisfying.
(c) Unmistakably terrifying.
(d) Deliciously terrifying.
2. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
3. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A letter.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A flyer.
(d) A newspaper.
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets darker.
(c) It gets lighter.
(d) It gets heavier.
5. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The cracks.
(b) The hollows.
(c) The dirt.
(d) The chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
2. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
3. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
5. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)