|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see himself.
(b) That he can see his father.
(c) That he can see his mother.
(d) That he can see his bedroom wall.
2. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
3. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
4. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
(a) To feel the cold dead wood.
(b) To feel the cold living wood.
(c) To feel the warm dead wood.
(d) To feel the warm living wood.
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become hidden.
(b) They become clearer.
(c) They become smoother.
(d) They become muffled.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
2. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
3. What is the mud like in the delta?
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)