|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of unpredictable snow.
(b) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(c) Sea of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of perpetual snow.
5. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become more annoying.
(b) They gradually become more distinct.
(c) They gradually become less annoying.
(d) They gradually become more indistinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
2. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
3. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)