|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A hockey player.
3. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It has snow on it.
(c) It is closed.
(d) It is open.
4. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) On the porch.
(b) In the cherry tree.
(c) In the yard.
(d) In the apple tree.
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The jungles.
(b) The tropic regions.
(c) The rain forests.
(d) The arctic regions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
5. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)