|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged lines.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged circles.
(d) White centered lines.
3. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
4. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Quickly and sharply.
(b) Long and stinging.
(c) Thinly and softly.
(d) Abrupt and soothing.
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Waking up.
(d) Going to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
3. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)