|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The door.
(b) The window.
(c) His textbook.
(d) The blackboard.
2. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
(a) As necessary requirement.
(b) A paralyzing beauty.
(c) A pointless distraction.
(d) A restrictive nightmare.
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged lines.
(d) White centered lines.
4. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful basket.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful picture.
(d) A beautiful day.
5. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In November.
(c) In January.
(d) In February.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
2. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
3. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
4. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
5. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)