|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The hollows.
(b) The chips.
(c) The cracks.
(d) The dirt.
2. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels closer to her than before.
(b) He feels contempt for her.
(c) He feels resentment toward her.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In Minnesota.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) A half hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) Forty minutes.
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Going to sleep.
(d) Waking up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul's secret start?
2. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
3. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
4. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)