|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(d) Brick, plaster, and stone.
2. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he has ever seen the snow.
(b) If he has ever left his room.
(c) If he is becoming paranoid.
(d) If he is starting to hallucinate.
3. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
4. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of perpetual snow.
(b) Land of unpredictable snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Sea of unpredictable snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
2. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
4. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
5. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)