|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In geometrical trapezoids.
(b) In a striped pattern.
(c) In a haphazard pattern.
(d) In geometrical parallelograms.
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A sickly one.
(b) A familiar one.
(c) A curious one.
(d) A healthy one.
3. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
(a) A restrictive nightmare.
(b) A paralyzing beauty.
(c) As necessary requirement.
(d) A pointless distraction.
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(c) Following the rules.
5. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Casey's Ointment.
(b) By Crowley's Ointment.
(c) By Cooper's Ointment.
(d) By Caley's Ointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
3. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
4. What is the mud like in the delta?
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)