|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
2. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
3. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) An Eskimo.
4. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Stay warm.
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Reddish and unfriendly.
(c) Grayish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
2. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
3. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)