|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Oblivious to it.
(b) Contempt toward it.
(c) Consumed by it.
(d) Deprived of it.
2. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his reality.
(b) As his reward.
(c) As his failure.
(d) As his imagination.
3. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
4. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
5. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the cherry tree.
(d) In the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
3. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)