|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are unacceptable.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are a disturbance.
(d) They are a distraction.
2. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In Wisconsin.
(c) In Minnesota.
(d) In Paul's mind.
4. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
5. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to do extra chores.
(b) He might have to see a doctor.
(c) He might have to go to summer school.
(d) He might have to have a tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
2. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
5. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)