|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and unfriendly.
(b) Reddish and kindly.
(c) Grayish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(d) Wood, plastic, and stone.
3. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he has ever left his room.
(b) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(c) If he has ever seen the snow.
(d) If he is becoming paranoid.
4. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
5. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
(a) It has become dirty.
(b) It has flooded.
(c) It has dried up.
(d) It has frozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
4. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
5. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)