|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
2. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pain of seeing his street.
(b) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
(c) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
(d) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
4. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
(a) To polish them.
(b) To tie them.
(c) To wash them.
(d) To dust them.
5. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
4. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
5. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)