|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(d) Wood, plaster, and stone.
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 front feet.
(b) His barking.
(c) His tail wagging.
(d) His 2 rear feet.
3. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Contempt toward it.
(b) Deprived of it.
(c) Oblivious to it.
(d) Consumed by it.
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) An hour.
(d) A half hour.
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)