|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His barking.
(b) His 2 rear feet.
(c) His tail wagging.
(d) His 2 front feet.
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Crowley's Ointment.
(b) By Caley's Ointment.
(c) By Casey's Ointment.
(d) By Cooper's Ointment.
3. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Deprived of it.
(b) Contempt toward it.
(c) Oblivious to it.
(d) Consumed by it.
4. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
5. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
2. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
3. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
4. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
5. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)