|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Face the sun.
(b) Stay warm.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Go to sleep.
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His tail wagging.
(b) His 2 rear feet.
(c) His 2 front feet.
(d) His barking.
3. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Forty minutes.
4. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) One or two.
(b) Three or four.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Two or three.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
2. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
3. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
4. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
5. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)