|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously terrifying.
(b) Unmistakably satisfying.
(c) Unmistakably terrifying.
(d) Deliciously satisfying.
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) An apple.
(c) The homework assignments.
(d) A pen collection.
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
5. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul contemplate about the following morning in Part 2?
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
3. What does Paul do with his secret?
4. Why is the birdhouse empty?
5. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)