|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his imagination.
(b) As his failure.
(c) As his reality.
(d) As his reward.
2. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A hockey player.
(b) An explorer.
(c) An Eskimo.
(d) A polar bear.
3. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(b) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(c) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(d) At whatever joy it brings others.
4. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 rear feet.
(b) His tail wagging.
(c) His 2 front feet.
(d) His barking.
5. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are unacceptable.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are a disturbance.
(d) They are a distraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)