|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mud like in the delta?
2. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
(a) A sign of strength.
(b) A perpetual wonder.
(c) A perpetual horror.
(d) A sign of weakness.
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Face the sun.
(b) Stay warm.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In a striped pattern.
(b) In geometrical parallelograms.
(c) In geometrical trapezoids.
(d) In a haphazard pattern.
5. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets lighter.
(c) It gets darker.
(d) It gets heavier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
2. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
3. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)