|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become hidden.
(b) They become muffled.
(c) They become clearer.
(d) They become smoother.
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it annoying.
(b) He finds it distracting.
(c) He finds it confusing.
(d) He finds it amusing.
3. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
4. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
(b) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
(c) The pain of seeing his street.
(d) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
5. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
2. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
3. What does Paul do with his secret?
4. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)