|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White perfect circles.
(b) White ragged lines.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White ragged circles.
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Cooper's Ointment.
(b) By Caley's Ointment.
(c) By Crowley's Ointment.
(d) By Casey's Ointment.
3. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
4. What is the mud like in the delta?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Stay warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. What does Paul view his secret as?
4. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
5. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)