|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It has snow on it.
(b) It is closed.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is open.
3. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) A half hour.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Quickly and sharply.
(b) Abrupt and soothing.
(c) Thinly and softly.
(d) Long and stinging.
5. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 rear feet.
(b) His barking.
(c) His tail wagging.
(d) His 2 front feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
2. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
4. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
5. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)