|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The arctic regions.
(b) The tropic regions.
(c) The rain forests.
(d) The jungles.
2. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In February.
(c) In November.
(d) In January.
3. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
5. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
(a) To feel the cold living wood.
(b) To feel the warm dead wood.
(c) To feel the warm living wood.
(d) To feel the cold dead wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
4. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
5. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)