|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become less annoying.
(b) They gradually become more distinct.
(c) They gradually become more indistinct.
(d) They gradually become more annoying.
2. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of perpetual snow.
(b) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of unpredictable snow.
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and unfriendly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Reddish and kindly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
4. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
5. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) The homework assignments.
(c) An apple.
(d) A globe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)