|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a pleasure.
(b) They are unacceptable.
(c) They are a distraction.
(d) They are a disturbance.
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pen collection.
(c) The homework assignments.
(d) A globe.
3. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In February.
(c) In January.
(d) In November.
4. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A sense of possession.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A sense of education.
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Face the sun.
(b) Get out of bed.
(c) Stay warm.
(d) Go to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
3. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)