|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little squares.
(b) Little circles.
(c) Little rectangles.
(d) Little triangles.
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A new set of shutters.
(b) A bell.
(d) A new lamp.
3. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) A globe.
(c) An apple.
(d) The homework assignments.
4. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Minnesota.
(b) In Wisconsin.
(c) In Paul's mind.
(d) In a dream.
5. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to hide behind.
(b) A door to walk through.
(c) A wall to stand up against.
(d) A door to close.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
3. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
4. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
5. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)