|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it annoying.
(b) He finds it distracting.
(c) He finds it amusing.
(d) He finds it confusing.
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged lines.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White ragged circles.
4. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) An Eskimo.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A hockey player.
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
3. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)