|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(c) Following the rules.
(d) Walking straight.
2. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A door to walk through.
(b) A wall to stand up against.
(c) A door to close.
(d) A wall to hide behind.
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and unfriendly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Reddish and kindly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)