|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to stand up against.
(b) A wall to hide behind.
(c) A door to close.
(d) A door to walk through.
2. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become hidden.
(b) They become clearer.
(c) They become muffled.
(d) They become smoother.
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Going to sleep.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Waking up.
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Round the corner.
(b) Run down the street.
(d) Walk away from the house.
5. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
2. What does Paul view his secret as?
3. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)