|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets heavier.
(c) It gets darker.
(d) It gets lighter.
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
5. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(b) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(c) At whatever joy it brings others.
(d) At whatever pain it causes to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)