|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) The homework assignments.
(c) A pen collection.
(d) An apple.
3. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Walk away from the house.
(c) Run down the street.
(d) Round the corner.
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
3. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
4. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
5. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)