|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In Minnesota.
(d) In Paul's mind.
2. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Stay warm.
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The blackboard.
(b) The window.
(c) His textbook.
(d) The door.
5. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are unacceptable.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are a distraction.
(d) They are a disturbance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
2. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
3. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)