|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In January.
(b) In December.
(c) In November.
(d) In February.
2. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to have a tutor.
(b) He might have to see a doctor.
(c) He might have to go to summer school.
(d) He might have to do extra chores.
3. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
4. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White centered lines.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged circles.
(d) White ragged lines.
5. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In Paul's mind.
(c) In Wisconsin.
(d) In Minnesota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
2. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
3. What does Paul view his secret as?
4. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
5. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)