|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
2. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The tropic regions.
(b) The arctic regions.
(c) The rain forests.
(d) The jungles.
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Going to sleep.
(b) Waking up.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Eating breakfast.
4. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A deceptive life.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A triple life.
(d) A double life.
5. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) A half hour.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
2. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)