|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
3. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The jungles.
(b) The rain forests.
(c) The arctic regions.
(d) The tropic regions.
4. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a disturbance.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are unacceptable.
(d) They are a distraction.
5. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged lines.
(b) White ragged circles.
(c) White perfect circles.
(d) White centered lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
5. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)