|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his imagination.
(b) As his failure.
(c) As his reality.
(d) As his reward.
2. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
(a) Peace, remoteness, and cold.
(b) Peace, closeness, and cold.
(c) Peace, remoteness, and warmth.
(d) Peace, closeness, and warmth.
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Paul's mind.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In Wisconsin.
(d) In Minnesota.
4. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(d) At whatever joy it brings others.
5. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
2. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
3. What does Paul view his secret as?
4. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
5. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)