|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) An apple.
(b) The homework assignments.
(c) A globe.
(d) A pen collection.
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful day.
(b) A beautiful picture.
(c) A beautiful basket.
(d) A beautiful trinket.
3. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
(a) A familiar sound.
(b) A new frequency.
(c) A familiar reassurance.
(d) A new secrecy.
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He wears it proudly.
(b) He lends it to people.
(c) He boasts about it to people.
(d) He carries it around with him.
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Four or five.
(c) One or two.
(d) Three or four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
2. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
4. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
5. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)