|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The tropic regions.
(b) The rain forests.
(c) The jungles.
(d) The arctic regions.
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it annoying.
(b) He finds it amusing.
(c) He finds it confusing.
(d) He finds it distracting.
3. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A double life.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A triple life.
(d) A deceptive life.
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
5. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)