|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful day.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful picture.
(d) A beautiful basket.
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He carries it around with him.
(c) He wears it proudly.
(d) He boasts about it to people.
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) An Eskimo.
5. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever joy it brings others.
(b) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(c) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(d) At whatever pain it causes to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
3. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
4. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
5. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)