|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A curious one.
(b) A healthy one.
(c) A sickly one.
(d) A familiar one.
3. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Quickly and sharply.
(b) Thinly and softly.
(c) Long and stinging.
(d) Abrupt and soothing.
4. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a distraction.
(b) They are a disturbance.
(c) They are unacceptable.
(d) They are a pleasure.
5. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Walking straight.
(c) Following the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
2. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
5. What kind of boots does the postman have?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)