|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boots does the postman have?
2. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
(a) Peace, closeness, and warmth.
(b) Peace, remoteness, and cold.
(c) Peace, remoteness, and warmth.
(d) Peace, closeness, and cold.
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In Minnesota.
(d) In Paul's mind.
4. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
5. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)