|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
3. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
4. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Minnesota.
(b) In Paul's mind.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Wisconsin.
5. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful picture.
(b) A beautiful basket.
(c) A beautiful trinket.
(d) A beautiful day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
3. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
4. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
5. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)