|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful day.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful basket.
(d) A beautiful picture.
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Stay warm.
(c) Face the sun.
(d) Get out of bed.
4. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
5. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his imagination.
(b) As his reward.
(c) As his reality.
(d) As his failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
3. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)