|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first hour.
(b) The sky.
(c) The first morning.
(d) The ocean.
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White ragged lines.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White perfect circles.
3. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
4. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) Four or five.
(b) One or two.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Two or three.
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little circles.
(b) Little squares.
(c) Little rectangles.
(d) Little triangles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
2. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
3. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. What does Paul view his secret as?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)