|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boots does the postman have?
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it amusing.
(b) He finds it annoying.
(c) He finds it confusing.
(d) He finds it distracting.
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
(a) A familiar reassurance.
(b) A new frequency.
(c) A familiar sound.
(d) A new secrecy.
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
3. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
4. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)