|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White centered lines.
(b) White ragged lines.
(c) White perfect circles.
(d) White ragged circles.
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Paul's mind.
(b) In Minnesota.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Wisconsin.
4. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to stand up against.
(b) A wall to hide behind.
(c) A door to close.
(d) A door to walk through.
5. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful basket.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful day.
(d) A beautiful picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
3. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
5. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)