|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A bell.
(b) A new set of shutters.
(d) A new lamp.
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and unfriendly.
(b) Reddish and kindly.
(c) Grayish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
5. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)