|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his reality.
(b) As his failure.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his imagination.
2. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) A half hour.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour.
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
5. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
2. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
3. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)