|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his failure.
(b) As his reality.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his imagination.
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A pointless life.
(b) A triple life.
(c) A double life.
(d) A deceptive life.
3. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first hour.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
(d) The first morning.
4. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged lines.
(b) White centered lines.
(c) White perfect circles.
(d) White ragged circles.
5. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful trinket.
(b) A beautiful basket.
(c) A beautiful picture.
(d) A beautiful day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
3. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)