|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become less annoying.
(b) They gradually become more annoying.
(c) They gradually become more distinct.
(d) They gradually become more indistinct.
3. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A polar bear.
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He boasts about it to people.
(b) He lends it to people.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He wears it proudly.
5. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
3. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
5. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)