|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Grayish and kindly.
(b) Reddish and kindly.
(c) Reddish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and unfriendly.
3. What kind of boots does the postman have?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become more distinct.
(b) They gradually become more indistinct.
(c) They gradually become less annoying.
(d) They gradually become more annoying.
5. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) An hour.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) A half hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
4. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)