|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of unpredictable snow.
(b) Sea of perpetual snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Sea of unpredictable snow.
2. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
3. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of education.
(b) A sense of direction.
(c) A sense of humor.
(d) A sense of possession.
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A bell.
(c) A new lamp.
(d) A new set of shutters.
5. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. What does Paul do with his secret?
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
5. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)