|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A new set of shutters.
(c) A bell.
(d) A new lamp.
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) A pen collection.
(c) An apple.
(d) The homework assignments.
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White perfect circles.
(b) White ragged circles.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White ragged lines.
4. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of education.
(b) A sense of possession.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A sense of humor.
5. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul's secret start?
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
3. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
4. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
5. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)