|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
(a) Peace, remoteness, and warmth.
(b) Peace, remoteness, and cold.
(c) Peace, closeness, and cold.
(d) Peace, closeness, and warmth.
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets darker.
(b) It gets heavier.
(c) It gets lighter.
(d) It gets brighter.
3. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
4. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In Minnesota.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
5. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A sense of possession.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A sense of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
2. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
3. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
5. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)