|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A pointless life.
(b) A double life.
(c) A deceptive life.
(d) A triple life.
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
4. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
(a) Peace, closeness, and cold.
(b) Peace, remoteness, and cold.
(c) Peace, closeness, and warmth.
(d) Peace, remoteness, and warmth.
5. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to do extra chores.
(b) He might have to see a doctor.
(c) He might have to have a tutor.
(d) He might have to go to summer school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
2. What kind of boots does the postman have?
3. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)