|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful trinket.
(b) A beautiful picture.
(c) A beautiful day.
(d) A beautiful basket.
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A deceptive life.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A double life.
(d) A triple life.
3. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The sky.
(b) The first hour.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The first morning.
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) A hockey player.
(d) An Eskimo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
2. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
4. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
5. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)