|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
3. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Walk away from the house.
(b) Run down the street.
(c) Round the corner.
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The door.
(b) His textbook.
(c) The blackboard.
(d) The window.
5. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Grayish and kindly.
(d) Reddish and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
4. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
5. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)