|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Reddish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A door to close.
(b) A wall to hide behind.
(c) A wall to stand up against.
(d) A door to walk through.
4. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first morning.
(b) The first hour.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The sky.
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
2. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
3. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)