|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(b) Land of perpetual snow.
(c) Sea of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of unpredictable snow.
3. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The blackboard.
(b) His textbook.
(c) The door.
(d) The window.
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become smoother.
(b) They become muffled.
(c) They become clearer.
(d) They become hidden.
5. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) One or two.
(b) Two or three.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Four or five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do with his secret?
2. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
4. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)