|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
3. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first hour.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
(d) The first morning.
4. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(b) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(c) The inability to hear his mother and father.
(d) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
5. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become less annoying.
(b) They gradually become more annoying.
(c) They gradually become more indistinct.
(d) They gradually become more distinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
4. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)