|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many footsteps before the knock at the door does Paul hear on the morning of Part 1?
(a) Four or five.
(b) Three or four.
(c) Two or three.
(d) One or two.
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A double life.
(b) A deceptive life.
(c) A pointless life.
(d) A triple life.
3. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A new set of shutters.
(c) A bell.
(d) A new lamp.
4. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White centered lines.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged lines.
(d) White ragged circles.
5. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) An apple.
(c) The homework assignments.
(d) A pen collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
3. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. What kind of boots does the postman have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)