|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of possession.
(b) A sense of direction.
(c) A sense of humor.
(d) A sense of education.
2. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Waking up.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Going to sleep.
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Grayish and kindly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Reddish and unfriendly.
(d) Reddish and kindly.
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A bell.
(b) A new lamp.
(d) A new set of shutters.
5. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A double life.
(b) A deceptive life.
(c) A pointless life.
(d) A triple life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
3. When did Paul's secret start?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
5. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)