|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his reality.
(b) As his imagination.
(c) As his failure.
(d) As his reward.
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The inability to hear his mother and father.
(b) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(c) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(d) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
3. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In January.
(c) In February.
(d) In November.
4. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to stand up against.
(b) A door to close.
(c) A wall to hide behind.
(d) A door to walk through.
5. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it distracting.
(b) He finds it amusing.
(c) He finds it confusing.
(d) He finds it annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
3. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)