|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(a) A new lamp.
(b) A bell.
(d) A new set of shutters.
2. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The rain forests.
(b) The jungles.
(c) The tropic regions.
(d) The arctic regions.
3. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) His textbook.
(b) The door.
(c) The blackboard.
(d) The window.
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets heavier.
(b) It gets brighter.
(c) It gets darker.
(d) It gets lighter.
5. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) An apple.
(b) A globe.
(c) A pen collection.
(d) The homework assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
3. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
4. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)