|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He carries it around with him.
(b) He boasts about it to people.
(c) He wears it proudly.
(d) He lends it to people.
2. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
3. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
(a) Read an eye chart.
(b) Take a deep breath.
(c) Recite the alphabet.
(d) Say ah.
4. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
5. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
3. Why is the birdhouse empty?
4. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
5. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)