|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(b) The inability to hear his mother and father.
(c) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(d) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
3. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
(a) The tropic regions.
(b) The jungles.
(c) The rain forests.
(d) The arctic regions.
4. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A direct challenge.
(b) A trap.
(c) An absurd thought.
(d) An annoyance.
5. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
(c) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
2. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
3. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
4. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)