|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little squares.
(b) Little rectangles.
(c) Little circles.
(d) Little triangles.
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
(a) He finds it annoying.
(b) He finds it amusing.
(c) He finds it confusing.
(d) He finds it distracting.
3. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A trap.
(b) A direct challenge.
(c) An annoyance.
(d) An absurd thought.
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Following the rules.
(d) Walking straight.
5. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul contemplate about the following morning in Part 2?
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
3. What moves abruptly across the night as Paul retreats to his room?
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
5. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)