|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With short transparent arms.
(b) With short white arms.
(c) With long white arms.
(d) With long transparent arms.
2. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
(a) Why can't he see in it?
(b) Who would want to see in it?
(c) What does it mean to see in it?
(d) Who cannot see in it?
3. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is fearful of it.
(b) He is amused by it.
(c) He is worried by it.
(d) He is saddened by it.
4. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A triple life.
(b) A pointless life.
(c) A deceptive life.
(d) A double life.
5. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
2. What command does Paul direct toward his mother in Part 4?
3. What does the doctor confirm with Paul before proceeding to the end of the examination?
4. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)