|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become muffled.
(b) They become smoother.
(c) They become hidden.
(d) They become clearer.
2. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
(a) I hate you.
(b) I love you.
(c) I will miss you.
(d) I will remember you.
3. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it higher than normal.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it normally.
(d) To hold it lower than normal.
4. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
(a) The corner by the front window.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The stairway.
(d) The corner by the back window.
5. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
(a) With short white arms.
(b) With long transparent arms.
(c) With long white arms.
(d) With short transparent arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
5. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)