|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A new lamp.
(c) A bell.
(d) A new set of shutters.
2. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
3. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A flyer.
(b) A letter.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
4. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it normally.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it higher than normal.
5. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
2. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
3. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
5. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)