|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
(a) A perpetual wonder.
(b) A sign of weakness.
(c) A perpetual horror.
(d) A sign of strength.
2. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
3. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) In the cherry tree.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the yard.
4. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kate of the Skates.
(b) Little Kay of the Skates.
(c) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(d) Little Kay of the Rockets.
5. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
4. How does the snow advance into Paul's room?
5. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)