|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The dirt.
(b) The cracks.
(c) The hollows.
(d) The chips.
2. What does Paul's world become at the end of the story?
(a) A disappearing image of snow.
(b) A moving screen of snow.
(c) A still picture of snow.
(d) A rotating mirage of snow.
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
(a) It flattens itself out.
(b) It streamlines toward one spot.
(c) It rushes frantically.
(d) It makes a funnel and then descends.
5. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
(a) It increases.
(b) It moves forward.
(c) It draws back.
(d) It separates.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the snow speak to Paul as he jumps into his bed?
2. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
3. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
4. In what way does the light fall into the front of Paul's room?
5. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)