|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is troubled.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is angry.
2. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) An annoyance.
(b) A direct challenge.
(c) An absurd thought.
(d) A trap.
3. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To help him lie to the doctor.
(b) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(c) To tell him something new.
(d) To tell him something old.
4. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
5. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
2. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
3. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
4. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
5. What does the snow first tell Paul to do in Part 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)