|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The dirt.
(b) The chips.
(c) The hollows.
(d) The cracks.
2. How is the light described as it enters Paul's room in Part 4?
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White centered lines.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged circles.
(d) White ragged lines.
4. What fills the night as the author describes?
(a) A prolonged anger.
(b) A prolonged sibilance.
(c) A prolonged silence.
(d) A prolonged intrusion.
5. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
2. What does Paul view his secret as?
3. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
4. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
5. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)