|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
(b) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
(c) The pain of seeing his street.
(d) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) A globe.
(c) The homework assignments.
(d) An apple.
3. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) The wall.
(c) The doctor's coat.
(d) The doctor's feet.
4. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Stay warm.
(d) Get out of bed.
5. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets farther away.
(b) It gets closer.
(c) It gets smaller.
(d) It gets larger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
2. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
3. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
4. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
5. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)