|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His tail wagging.
(b) His barking.
(c) His 2 front feet.
(d) His 2 rear feet.
2. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
(a) Like a rocket.
(b) Like a fountain.
(c) Like a geyser.
(d) Like a gunshot.
3. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
(a) Peace, remoteness, and cold.
(b) Peace, remoteness, and warmth.
(c) Peace, closeness, and warmth.
(d) Peace, closeness, and cold.
4. At the beginning of Part 4, how is the darkness coming?
(a) In white waves.
(b) In horrific waves.
(c) In sudden waves.
(d) In short waves.
5. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
(a) Shrink it.
(b) Overwhelm it.
(c) Erase it.
(d) Clean it.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
2. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
3. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
5. What does Paul view his secret as?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)