|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
(a) Like a lowly snake.
(b) Like a pet cat.
(c) Like a trained seal.
(d) Like a deer in hunting season.
2. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) The doctor's coat.
(c) The wall.
(d) The doctor's feet.
3. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
4. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) In his room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(d) At school.
5. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
(a) The chattering light.
(b) The loquacious closet.
(c) The talking door.
(d) The humming window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What command does Paul direct toward his mother in Part 4?
2. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
3. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
5. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)