|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
2. What happens to the story as the snow tells it to Paul?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets farther away.
(c) It gets smaller.
(d) It gets closer.
3. What does the snow ask Paul about the darkness it is creating?
(a) What does it mean to see in it?
(b) Who cannot see in it?
(c) Who would want to see in it?
(d) Why can't he see in it?
4. How is the life Paul used to live labeled in the ending of the story?
(a) As a far away space.
(b) As a dimly lit sanctuary.
(c) As a distant light.
(d) As another world.
5. What is the mud like in the delta?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
2. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
3. What is the last thing the snow says to Paul?
4. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
5. What kind of dance begins at the front of Paul's room?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)