|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
(a) The beads of light on the window pane.
(b) The beads of light along the wall.
(c) The beads of light in the doctor's eyes.
(d) The beads of light in his mother's eyes.
2. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the cherry tree.
(b) In the apple tree.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the yard.
3. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
(b) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
(c) The pain of seeing his street.
(d) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
4. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
5. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
(a) It is gentler.
(b) It is brighter.
(c) It is louder.
(d) It is heavier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
2. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
5. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)