|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the snow continues to consume Paul's life, what is the second instruction he is given?
(a) Stand up.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Sit up.
2. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
3. What is the last thing that Paul says to his mother?
(a) I hate you.
(b) I love you.
(c) I will miss you.
(d) I will remember you.
4. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
(b) A warning.
(c) A sign.
5. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Deprived of it.
(b) Contempt toward it.
(c) Consumed by it.
(d) Oblivious to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow almost do to the floor?
2. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
3. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
4. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
5. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)