|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(a) Wide open.
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. What is the interruption of the snow in Part 4 perceived as?
(a) A sign.
(c) A warning.
5. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(b) To tell him something new.
(c) To tell him something old.
(d) To help him lie to the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
2. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
3. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
4. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
5. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)