|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mud like in the delta?
2. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and unfriendly.
(b) Reddish and kindly.
(c) Grayish and unfriendly.
(d) Grayish and kindly.
3. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A flyer.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A letter.
4. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see himself.
(b) That he can see his mother.
(c) That he can see his father.
(d) That he can see his bedroom wall.
5. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
2. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
3. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
4. What does the snow ask Paul if he remembers?
5. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)