|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White ragged lines.
(d) White centered lines.
2. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is closed.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is open.
(d) It has snow on it.
3. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In November.
(b) In January.
(c) In February.
(d) In December.
4. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
5. How does the snow rise to the ceiling of Paul's room?
(a) Like a geyser.
(b) Like a gunshot.
(c) Like a fountain.
(d) Like a rocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
2. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
3. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
5. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)