|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A flyer.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A letter.
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Casey's Ointment.
(b) By Cooper's Ointment.
(c) By Caley's Ointment.
(d) By Crowley's Ointment.
3. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
4. How does the snow tell Paul to prepare for what is coming?
(a) By talking repeatedly.
(b) By closing his eyes.
(c) By running around in circles.
(d) By keeping his eyes open.
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of unpredictable snow.
(b) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(c) Sea of perpetual snow.
(d) Land of perpetual snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the snow approach the floor in the last part of the story?
2. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
3. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
4. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
5. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)