|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Walk away from the house.
(b) Run down the street.
(c) Round the corner.
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. How does Paul feel when he is rushed at by his mother?
4. Over how many days does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
5. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
(a) Like a deer in hunting season.
(b) Like a lowly snake.
(c) Like a trained seal.
(d) Like a pet cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
2. Which one of the following descriptions is used to describe a part of Paul's room in Part 4?
3. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
4. How does the snow react to the door's being opened?
5. What kind of a story does the snow want to tell Paul as Part 4 ends?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)