|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
(a) Like a lowly snake.
(b) Like a deer in hunting season.
(c) Like a pet cat.
(d) Like a trained seal.
2. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
3. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his bedroom wall.
(b) That he can see his father.
(c) That he can see his mother.
(d) That he can see himself.
4. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(c) Wide open.
5. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Face the sun.
(c) Stay warm.
(d) Go to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does the snow make at the intrusion in the last part of the story?
2. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
3. What is the snow doing as it overtakes Paul's room in the beginning of the last part?
4. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
5. What kind of boots does the postman have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)