|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) There is no sign of eyestrain.
(b) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
(c) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
(d) He needs glasses.
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
4. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
5. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
2. What does Paul sense as the doctor talks with his parents in front of him?
3. When did Paul's secret start?
4. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
5. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)