|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
3. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In a striped pattern.
(b) In a haphazard pattern.
(c) In geometrical trapezoids.
(d) In geometrical parallelograms.
4. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his imagination.
(b) As his failure.
(c) As his reality.
(d) As his reward.
5. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
2. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
3. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
4. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
5. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)