|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
(a) A cardboard man.
(b) A plastic sign.
(c) A cardboard sign.
(d) A plastic man.
2. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
3. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
4. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
5. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
2. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
3. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
5. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)