|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A pointless life.
(b) A double life.
(c) A deceptive life.
(d) A triple life.
3. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Following the rules.
(c) Walking straight.
4. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A sickly one.
(b) A curious one.
(c) A familiar one.
(d) A healthy one.
5. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) In the cherry tree.
(c) In the yard.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
4. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
5. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)