|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He wears it proudly.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He boasts about it to people.
3. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(b) If he is becoming paranoid.
(c) If he has ever left his room.
(d) If he has ever seen the snow.
4. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
5. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
2. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
3. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
4. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
5. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)