|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He carries it around with him.
(c) He boasts about it to people.
(d) He wears it proudly.
3. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
4. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets darker.
(b) It gets brighter.
(c) It gets lighter.
(d) It gets heavier.
5. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
(a) It has flooded.
(b) It has dried up.
(c) It has become dirty.
(d) It has frozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
2. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)