|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A flyer.
(d) A letter.
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
4. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(a) Run down the street.
(c) Round the corner.
(d) Walk away from the house.
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little rectangles.
(b) Little triangles.
(c) Little squares.
(d) Little circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
2. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
3. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
4. What does Paul view his secret as?
5. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)