|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A new set of shutters.
(c) A bell.
(d) A new lamp.
2. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In November.
(b) In December.
(c) In January.
(d) In February.
3. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) A globe.
(c) An apple.
(d) The homework assignments.
4. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
(a) To disobey them.
(b) To be kind to them.
(c) To ignore them.
(d) To belittle them.
5. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Long and stinging.
(b) Abrupt and soothing.
(c) Thinly and softly.
(d) Quickly and sharply.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
2. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
3. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
4. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
5. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)