|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In geometrical trapezoids.
(b) In geometrical parallelograms.
(c) In a striped pattern.
(d) In a haphazard pattern.
2. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A bell.
(c) A new lamp.
(d) A new set of shutters.
3. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Deprived of it.
(b) Oblivious to it.
(c) Consumed by it.
(d) Contempt toward it.
5. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Crowley's Ointment.
(b) By Cooper's Ointment.
(c) By Casey's Ointment.
(d) By Caley's Ointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
2. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
3. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
4. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
5. What kind of boots does the postman have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)