|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He carries it around with him.
(b) He wears it proudly.
(c) He boasts about it to people.
(d) He lends it to people.
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A triple life.
(b) A deceptive life.
(c) A double life.
(d) A pointless life.
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
4. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels resentment toward her.
(b) He feels contempt for her.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He feels closer to her than before.
5. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
(a) The chips.
(b) The hollows.
(c) The dirt.
(d) The cracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
2. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
3. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
4. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
5. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)