|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
(a) The inability to respond to his mother and father.
(b) The conflict between him and his mother and father.
(c) The embarrassment of his mother and father.
(d) The inability to hear his mother and father.
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously terrifying.
(b) Unmistakably satisfying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably terrifying.
5. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) In the yard.
(c) In the cherry tree.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
2. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
3. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
4. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
5. Why is the birdhouse empty?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)