|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(b) Run down the street.
(c) Walk away from the house.
(d) Round the corner.
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. What is the mud like in the delta?
4. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously satisfying.
(b) Unmistakably satisfying.
(c) Deliciously terrifying.
(d) Unmistakably terrifying.
5. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become muffled.
(b) They become clearer.
(c) They become hidden.
(d) They become smoother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
2. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
5. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)