|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels sorry for her.
(b) He feels contempt for her.
(c) He feels closer to her than before.
(d) He feels resentment toward her.
3. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
4. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
5. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
4. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
5. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)