|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
(a) It gets brighter.
(b) It gets lighter.
(c) It gets heavier.
(d) It gets darker.
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) An Eskimo.
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) An apple.
(b) The homework assignments.
(c) A globe.
(d) A pen collection.
5. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
(a) A play.
(b) A fairy tale.
(c) A great novel.
(d) An epic poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Deidre smile at Paul after he answers the question in class?
2. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
3. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
4. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)