|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever joy it brings others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(d) At whatever pain it causes to others.
2. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his failure.
(b) As his imagination.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his reality.
3. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Consumed by it.
(b) Deprived of it.
(c) Contempt toward it.
(d) Oblivious to it.
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little circles.
(b) Little triangles.
(c) Little rectangles.
(d) Little squares.
5. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
2. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
3. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
4. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
5. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)