|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. What cannot compare with the snow, according to Paul?
(a) A great novel.
(b) An epic poem.
(c) A play.
(d) A fairy tale.
3. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he is becoming paranoid.
(b) If he has ever seen the snow.
(c) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(d) If he has ever left his room.
4. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour.
5. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain resolute.
(b) To remain selfish.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain focused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
2. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
3. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
5. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)