|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In Minnesota.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He carries it around with him.
(c) He boasts about it to people.
(d) He wears it proudly.
5. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little rectangles.
(b) Little circles.
(c) Little squares.
(d) Little triangles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
3. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
4. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
5. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)