|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his reality.
(b) As his imagination.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his failure.
2. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Crowley's Ointment.
(b) By Casey's Ointment.
(c) By Caley's Ointment.
(d) By Cooper's Ointment.
3. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In geometrical parallelograms.
(b) In geometrical trapezoids.
(c) In a haphazard pattern.
(d) In a striped pattern.
4. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
5. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
(b) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
(c) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
(d) The pain of seeing his street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
4. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)