|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 front feet.
(b) His tail wagging.
(c) His barking.
(d) His 2 rear feet.
2. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) He needs glasses.
(b) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
(c) There is no sign of eyestrain.
(d) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
(a) To feel the warm living wood.
(b) To feel the cold dead wood.
(c) To feel the cold living wood.
(d) To feel the warm dead wood.
5. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
2. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
3. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
4. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
5. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)