|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Cooper's Ointment.
(b) By Caley's Ointment.
(c) By Crowley's Ointment.
(d) By Casey's Ointment.
2. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
3. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
(a) The doctor's feet.
(b) The wall.
(c) The doctor's coat.
(d) The fireplace.
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) A globe.
(c) An apple.
(d) The homework assignments.
5. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(b) Make sure that no one will interfere.
(c) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(d) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
2. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
3. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
4. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)