|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(a) Making a mistake.
(b) Making eye contact.
2. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
3. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
4. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
(a) By Caley's Ointment.
(b) By Crowley's Ointment.
(c) By Casey's Ointment.
(d) By Cooper's Ointment.
5. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
(a) A new secrecy.
(b) A familiar reassurance.
(c) A new frequency.
(d) A familiar sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
3. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
4. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
5. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)