|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a distraction.
(b) They are unacceptable.
(c) They are a pleasure.
(d) They are a disturbance.
2. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
(a) Little Kay of the Skates.
(b) Little Kay of the Rockets.
(c) Little Kate of the Rockets.
(d) Little Kate of the Skates.
3. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
4. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Stay warm.
(d) Face the sun.
5. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
(a) That Paul is taking it too seriously.
(b) That Paul is still daydreaming.
(c) That Paul is watching the snow.
(d) That Paul is not taking it seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
3. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
4. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
5. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)