|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something new.
(b) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(c) To help him lie to the doctor.
(d) To tell him something old.
3. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
(a) Oblivious to it.
(b) Contempt toward it.
(c) Consumed by it.
(d) Deprived of it.
5. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
2. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
3. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
4. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
5. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)