|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Before dinner.
(c) The following morning before breakfast.
(d) The following morning after breakfast.
2. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels closer to her than before.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He feels resentment toward her.
(d) He feels contempt for her.
3. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) At school.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the kitchen.
4. What has happened to the river as Paul crosses it on his way home?
(a) It has flooded.
(b) It has frozen.
(c) It has become dirty.
(d) It has dried up.
5. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
(a) To polish them.
(b) To dust them.
(c) To tie them.
(d) To wash them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
2. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
3. Where is the birdhouse?
4. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
5. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)