|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
2. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(a) The extraordinary.
(b) The ordinary.
3. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously terrifying.
(b) Unmistakably satisfying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably terrifying.
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
(a) They become clearer.
(b) They become hidden.
(c) They become muffled.
(d) They become smoother.
5. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul cover up in the cement with his foot?
2. Why is the birdhouse empty?
3. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
4. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
5. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)