|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(a) Following the rules.
(d) Walking straight.
2. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is troubled.
(d) He is afraid.
3. What letter is stenciled on the brick wall in the background?
4. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
5. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) The homework assignments.
(c) A pen collection.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
2. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
3. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
4. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
5. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)