|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
(a) Take a deep breath.
(b) Recite the alphabet.
(c) Say ah.
(d) Read an eye chart.
2. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
(a) White ragged circles.
(b) White perfect circles.
(c) White centered lines.
(d) White ragged lines.
3. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
(a) Before dinner.
(b) After dinner.
(c) The following morning before breakfast.
(d) The following morning after breakfast.
4. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A pen collection.
(b) An apple.
(c) A globe.
(d) The homework assignments.
5. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is worried by it.
(b) He is amused by it.
(c) He is fearful of it.
(d) He is saddened by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
2. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
3. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
4. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
5. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)