|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boots does the postman have?
2. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Reddish and unfriendly.
(c) Grayish and kindly.
(d) Grayish and unfriendly.
3. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
4. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
5. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
(a) In a haphazard pattern.
(b) In geometrical parallelograms.
(c) In geometrical trapezoids.
(d) In a striped pattern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul to do in the beginning of his examination?
2. What does Paul view his secret as?
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
4. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
5. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)