|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
(a) He thinks it is exactly what he hoped for.
(b) He thinks it is unfortunate.
(c) He thinks it is unnecessary.
(d) He thinks it is warranted.
2. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To tell him something new.
(b) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(c) To tell him something old.
(d) To help him lie to the doctor.
3. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little squares.
(b) Little triangles.
(c) Little circles.
(d) Little rectangles.
5. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
2. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
3. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
4. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
5. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)