|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a disturbance.
(b) They are a pleasure.
(c) They are unacceptable.
(d) They are a distraction.
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Banish them.
(c) Pity them.
(d) Listen to them.
3. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
4. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it upside down.
(b) To hold it higher than normal.
(c) To hold it lower than normal.
(d) To hold it normally.
5. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A trap.
(b) A direct challenge.
(c) An absurd thought.
(d) An annoyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
2. What is the mud like in the delta?
3. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
5. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)