|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
(a) A paralyzing beauty.
(b) A restrictive nightmare.
(c) A pointless distraction.
(d) As necessary requirement.
2. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
(a) To wash them.
(b) To dust them.
(c) To polish them.
(d) To tie them.
3. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
(a) To feel the cold dead wood.
(b) To feel the warm living wood.
(c) To feel the cold living wood.
(d) To feel the warm dead wood.
4. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(b) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(c) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
(d) Make sure that no one will interfere.
5. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) At school.
(c) In his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
2. What leans over the garden walls on Paul's walk home?
3. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)