|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the minds of his parents bound to, according to Paul?
(c) The extraordinary.
(d) The ordinary.
2. How long is the class that Paul is in at the beginning of the story?
(a) A half hour.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) An hour and a half.
3. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
4. How does Paul describe Miss Buell's face?
(a) Reddish and kindly.
(b) Grayish and unfriendly.
(c) Grayish and kindly.
(d) Reddish and unfriendly.
5. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
(a) The pile of snow.
(b) The spiral of snow.
(c) His mother's eyes.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
2. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
4. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
5. Where does Paul think the snow's voice is coming from?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)