|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
(a) They gradually become more distinct.
(b) They gradually become more annoying.
(c) They gradually become less annoying.
(d) They gradually become more indistinct.
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(b) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(c) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(d) Wood, plastic, and stone.
3. What does the grocer's shop have in its window?
(a) A cardboard man.
(b) A plastic sign.
(c) A cardboard sign.
(d) A plastic man.
4. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is amused by it.
(b) He is fearful of it.
(c) He is worried by it.
(d) He is saddened by it.
5. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Land of unpredictable snow.
(b) Sea of perpetual snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Sea of unpredictable snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
2. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
3. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
4. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)