|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
(a) Long and stinging.
(b) Quickly and sharply.
(c) Abrupt and soothing.
(d) Thinly and softly.
2. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its manners.
(b) Its winter hat.
(c) Its winter coat.
(d) Its disguise.
3. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Deliciously terrifying.
(b) Unmistakably terrifying.
(c) Deliciously satisfying.
(d) Unmistakably satisfying.
4. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
(a) Make Paul remembers the sunlight again.
(b) Make sure that everyone knows about it.
(c) Make Paul forget about how white the snow is.
(d) Make sure that no one will interfere.
5. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A polar bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
2. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
3. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
4. When did Paul's secret start?
5. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)