|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to stand up against.
(b) A door to close.
(c) A wall to hide behind.
(d) A door to walk through.
2. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In January.
(c) In November.
(d) In February.
3. How does Paul describe the presence of his parents and the doctor to himself?
4. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
(a) To dust them.
(b) To tie them.
(c) To wash them.
(d) To polish them.
5. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(b) Wide open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
3. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
4. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
5. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)