|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(a) A counterpoint.
(b) A fallacy.
2. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
5. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
(a) A flyer.
(b) A letter.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
2. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
3. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)