|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the birdhouse?
(a) In the apple tree.
(b) In the yard.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the cherry tree.
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels contempt for her.
(b) He feels closer to her than before.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He feels resentment toward her.
4. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
(a) With a careful eye.
(b) With a tainted eye.
(c) With a skeptical eye.
(d) With a tolerant eye.
5. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If anything worries him.
(b) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(c) If he has been sleeping too much.
(d) If anything scares him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
2. When does Paul's doctor appointment take place in Part 3?
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
5. In Part 2, what does Paul find desirable as it relates to his parents?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)