|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Waking up.
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Going to sleep.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) The homework assignments.
(b) A pen collection.
(c) An apple.
(d) A globe.
3. What is the mud like in the delta?
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain focused.
(b) To remain selfish.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain resolute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
2. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
3. What kind of boots does the postman have?
4. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)