|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A sickly one.
(b) A healthy one.
(c) A familiar one.
(d) A curious one.
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful day.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful picture.
(d) A beautiful basket.
3. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
4. What does the doctor observe about Paul toward the end of his questioning?
(a) That Paul is still daydreaming.
(b) That Paul is not taking it seriously.
(c) That Paul is watching the snow.
(d) That Paul is taking it too seriously.
5. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
(a) A globe.
(b) An apple.
(c) The homework assignments.
(d) A pen collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
3. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
4. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
5. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)