|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what cost does Paul believe he must keep his secret?
(a) At whatever embarrassment it causes to others.
(b) At whatever confusion it brings others.
(c) At whatever pain it causes to others.
(d) At whatever joy it brings others.
2. What kind of boots does the postman have?
3. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(b) Wood, plastic, and stone.
(c) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(d) Wood, plaster, and stone.
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(c) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a mistake.
5. How does Paul feel about his mother as Part 1 ends?
(a) He feels resentment toward her.
(b) He feels closer to her than before.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He feels contempt for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
2. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
5. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)