|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hydrant with the painted chain on it that Paul sees?
2. What does Paul consider to be his mother's question concerning what he is thinking about?
(a) A trap.
(b) An absurd thought.
(c) An annoyance.
(d) A direct challenge.
3. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
4. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The first hour.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The first morning.
(d) The sky.
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Waking up.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Going to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
2. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
3. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
4. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
5. How many times does the postman knock on each door?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)