|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul describe the unknown component of the snow to be?
(a) Unmistakably satisfying.
(b) Unmistakably terrifying.
(c) Deliciously terrifying.
(d) Deliciously satisfying.
2. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he has been sleeping too much.
(b) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(c) If anything scares him.
(d) If anything worries him.
3. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It is open.
(c) It has snow on it.
(d) It is closed.
4. What is Paul NOT doing, as his mother points out in Part 1?
(b) Walking straight.
(d) Following the rules.
5. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of education.
(b) A sense of direction.
(c) A sense of possession.
(d) A sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
2. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
3. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
4. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
5. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)