|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(b) A counterpoint.
(d) A fallacy.
2. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
(a) An uncomprehending gaze.
(b) An incomparable gaze.
(c) A determined gaze.
(d) A focused gaze.
3. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A door to walk through.
(b) A wall to stand up against.
(c) A wall to hide behind.
(d) A door to close.
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it normally.
(b) To hold it upside down.
(c) To hold it higher than normal.
(d) To hold it lower than normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul describe the sunlight on the roof?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
4. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
5. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)