|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
(a) Empty yet loud.
(b) Busy yet quiet.
(c) Busy and noisy.
(d) Empty and quiet.
2. What kind of boots does the postman have?
3. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Untrue things about him.
(b) Sad things about him.
(c) Crazy things about him.
(d) True things about him.
4. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
(c) In one consistent pattern.
(d) In many patterns.
5. When did Paul's secret start?
(a) In December.
(b) In November.
(c) In January.
(d) In February.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul catch a glimpse of as he ponders the doctor's question?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. What does Paul do before he answers the doctor?
4. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
5. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)