|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
2. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
3. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(c) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a mistake.
4. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
(a) Going to sleep.
(b) Waking up.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Eating lunch.
5. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) His textbook.
(b) The blackboard.
(c) The door.
(d) The window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul notice about his window as he stands underneath it in Part 2?
2. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
4. As Paul reads in Part 3, who is the son of Cronus?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)