|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
2. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Listen to them.
(b) Pity them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Banish them.
3. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
(a) There is no sign of eyestrain.
(b) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
(c) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
(d) He needs glasses.
4. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it lower than normal.
(b) To hold it higher than normal.
(c) To hold it normally.
(d) To hold it upside down.
5. What does the snow promise to Paul as he is being examined by the doctor in Part 3?
(a) To help him find the answer to the doctor's questions.
(b) To tell him something old.
(c) To help him lie to the doctor.
(d) To tell him something new.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Paul reads, how is Mrs. Amelia D. Cravath cured of her illness?
2. What does Paul view his secret as?
3. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
4. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
5. What kind of boots does the postman have?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)