|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gaze is Paul using to look at the birdhouse?
(a) An incomparable gaze.
(b) An uncomprehending gaze.
(c) A determined gaze.
(d) A focused gaze.
2. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
(a) If he is having trouble sleeping.
(b) If he has been sleeping too much.
(c) If anything worries him.
(d) If anything scares him.
3. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his bedroom wall.
(b) That he can see his mother.
(c) That he can see himself.
(d) That he can see his father.
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little triangles.
(b) Little squares.
(c) Little circles.
(d) Little rectangles.
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul read in large capital letters?
2. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
3. What happens to the cobblestones as Paul's secret progresses?
4. What is Paul staring at while the doctor questions him?
5. How does Paul think of his mother's expression as she becomes more disturbed by his answers?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)