|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Banish them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Listen to them.
(d) Pity them.
2. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to have a tutor.
(b) He might have to see a doctor.
(c) He might have to do extra chores.
(d) He might have to go to summer school.
3. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His 2 rear feet.
(b) His tail wagging.
(c) His 2 front feet.
(d) His barking.
4. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
(c) A counterpoint.
(d) A fallacy.
5. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(b) Making a mistake.
(c) Making eye contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Paul use to depict the walk home in the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
3. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
4. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
5. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)