|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother tell him might need to be done?
(a) He might have to go to summer school.
(b) He might have to see a doctor.
(c) He might have to do extra chores.
(d) He might have to have a tutor.
2. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(a) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a mistake.
3. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
4. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He wears it proudly.
(b) He boasts about it to people.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He lends it to people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
2. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
3. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
4. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
5. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)