|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A sense of possession.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A sense of education.
2. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its winter coat.
(b) Its winter hat.
(c) Its disguise.
(d) Its manners.
3. What is Paul's mood at the end of Part 3?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is troubled.
4. How does Paul describe the postman's knock on the door of his house?
5. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
(a) A perpetual horror.
(b) A sign of strength.
(c) A perpetual wonder.
(d) A sign of weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many posts are at the gateway Paul encounters?
2. What are the items Paul notices on his walk in comparison to the snow?
3. What kind of twigs are in the delta?
4. How does Paul feel at the end of Part 2?
5. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)