|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
2. What does Paul assume that his parents would think about him if they discovered the snow?
(a) Sad things about him.
(b) True things about him.
(c) Untrue things about him.
(d) Crazy things about him.
3. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
(a) Making eye contact.
(b) Making a mistake.
5. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his failure.
(b) As his reality.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Buell have on her desk?
2. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
3. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
4. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
5. What is Paul thinking of as the other students answer Miss Buell's questions?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)