|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
(a) A constant array of color.
(b) A random mess.
(c) A solid wall.
(d) A transparent mirage.
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He lends it to people.
(b) He wears it proudly.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He boasts about it to people.
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
(a) Sea of unpredictable snow.
(b) Land of unpredictable snow.
(c) Land of perpetual snow.
(d) Sea of perpetual snow.
4. What kind of boots does the postman have?
5. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the story Paul hears be better than, according to the snow?
2. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
3. What happens to the postman's footsteps, as Paul recalls?
4. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
5. What type of inlay is located at the end of the sidewalk?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)