|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his father.
(b) That he can see his mother.
(c) That he can see his bedroom wall.
(d) That he can see himself.
2. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
(a) He is saddened by it.
(b) He is amused by it.
(c) He is worried by it.
(d) He is fearful of it.
3. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain selfish.
(b) To remain focused.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain resolute.
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The window.
(b) The blackboard.
(c) The door.
(d) His textbook.
5. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
(a) His tail wagging.
(b) His barking.
(c) His 2 rear feet.
(d) His 2 front feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the birdhouse?
2. How does Paul consider the questions being asked of him in Part 3?
3. What does Paul notice in the gutter as he walks by it?
4. What kind of tone do Paul's parents adopt with the doctor?
5. What does Paul think the snow is in Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)