|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul tell his mother it would be fun to be in Part 1?
(a) An Eskimo.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A polar bear.
2. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little triangles.
(b) Little squares.
(c) Little circles.
(d) Little rectangles.
3. What does Paul eventually begin doing before he answers the doctor's questions?
(d) Blinking rapidly.
4. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
5. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
(a) Its manners.
(b) Its winter coat.
(c) Its winter hat.
(d) Its disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Paul neglected about his shoes?
2. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
3. As Paul remembers, how many times does his mother ask him to pass the plate at the luncheon table?
4. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
5. What does Paul look to for reassurance before he tells his parents about his secret?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)