|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He carries it around with him.
(b) He lends it to people.
(c) He wears it proudly.
(d) He boasts about it to people.
3. What does the snow form as Paul approaches his street?
(a) A constant array of color.
(b) A random mess.
(c) A solid wall.
(d) A transparent mirage.
4. How does Paul remember hearing the postman that morning?
(a) Barely audible at the second house before his.
(b) Strangely loud in the snow.
(c) Strangely quiet in the rain.
(d) Barely audible at the house before his.
5. What causes Paul to think about his secret?
(a) The sky.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The first morning.
(d) The first hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
2. How does Paul describe his street in Part 2 of the story?
3. How do Paul's parents feel as they talk with the doctor?
4. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
5. How does Paul describe the roadway on his street in Part 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)