|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
2. As Paul observes, what are the garden walls made of?
(a) Brick, plaster, and stone.
(b) Brick, plastic, and stone.
(c) Wood, plaster, and stone.
(d) Wood, plastic, and stone.
3. What do the postman's steps have the first time that Paul's secret appears?
(a) A familiar reassurance.
(b) A familiar sound.
(c) A new frequency.
(d) A new secrecy.
4. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
(a) With a tainted eye.
(b) With a careful eye.
(c) With a skeptical eye.
(d) With a tolerant eye.
5. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A wall to hide behind.
(b) A door to walk through.
(c) A door to close.
(d) A wall to stand up against.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the snow do once Paul joins it?
2. How is the cement sidewalk designed, according to Paul's description?
3. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
4. What does Paul avoid during his examination?
5. After his father indicates concern, what does Paul think of the doctor's questioning?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)