|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul observe the elm tree and other things on his way home?
(a) With a tolerant eye.
(b) With a skeptical eye.
(c) With a careful eye.
(d) With a tainted eye.
2. How does Paul describe the presence of his parents and the doctor to himself?
3. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
4. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) The blackboard.
(b) His textbook.
(c) The window.
(d) The door.
5. What is the doctor doing with his fingers, as Paul observes?
(a) Scratching his chin.
(b) Scratching the top of his glasses.
(c) Scratching the side of his head.
(d) Scratching the button on his coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is Paul in as the story begins?
2. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
3. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
4. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
5. How is the snow's presence different during Paul's examination?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)