|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul imagine while looking through his window?
(a) That he can see his mother.
(b) That he can see his father.
(c) That he can see himself.
(d) That he can see his bedroom wall.
2. As Paul further resents the examination, what type of parody does he call it?
3. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
4. What shape are the stones balanced on top of the gateway posts?
5. What does the snow encourage Paul to do as his parents and the doctor are waiting for his response?
(a) Pity them.
(b) Listen to them.
(c) Banish them.
(d) Ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most distressing feature of Paul's secret?
2. What happens to the snow while Paul's secret becomes more apparent?
3. In Part 1, what is Miss Buell talking about as Paul remembers his secret?
4. What has the snow deliberately put on while the doctor questions Paul?
5. What does Paul imagine the snow on the street to be?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)