|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many houses does Paul discover come before his own on the street?
2. What is Paul deliberately delaying on the way home from school?
(a) The pain of seeing his street.
(b) The pleasure of seeing his own street.
(c) The pleasure of talking to the postman about snow.
(d) The pain of seeing no snow on his roof.
3. What does Paul think about the thoughts he is having of his secret during class?
(a) They are a pleasure.
(b) They are a disturbance.
(c) They are unacceptable.
(d) They are a distraction.
4. How old is Paul, as it is revealed in Part 2?
5. How are the dog tracks arranged on the sidewalk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
2. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
3. What does Paul call the balanced stones?
4. What is it becoming harder to do for Paul?
5. What does Paul imagine was NOT recorded as the dog walked through the wet cement?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)