|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the snow tell Paul that it will be waiting for him?
(a) In the kitchen.
(c) In his room.
(d) At school.
2. What is Paul listening for the postman to do when his secret appears?
(b) Round the corner.
(c) Walk away from the house.
(d) Run down the street.
3. How are the bricks laid in the sidewalks?
(a) In one consistent pattern.
(d) In many patterns.
4. According to Paul's assumption, what does the snow make in between the houses?
(a) Little circles.
(b) Little triangles.
(c) Little squares.
(d) Little rectangles.
5. What kind of a life does Paul think he is leading?
(a) A pointless life.
(b) A double life.
(c) A deceptive life.
(d) A triple life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Paul after he establishes their friendship?
2. What does Paul do with his secret?
3. How does Paul feel about the doctor's attempt to discover the truth?
4. What does the rhythm of the postman's steps say when Paul's secret reveals itself?
5. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)