|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the doctor's questions make Paul feel?
(a) Like a trained seal.
(b) Like a lowly snake.
(c) Like a pet cat.
(d) Like a deer in hunting season.
2. What is of the utmost significance to Paul, with regard to his secret?
(a) To remain selfish.
(b) To remain focused.
(c) To remain generous.
(d) To remain resolute.
3. How are the doctor's eyelids as he questions Paul?
(b) Wide open.
4. What does Paul wonder as he looks at his house?
(a) If he is becoming paranoid.
(b) If he is starting to hallucinate.
(c) If he has ever left his room.
(d) If he has ever seen the snow.
5. What does Paul's mother get for him to help with his new vagueness?
(b) A new lamp.
(c) A new set of shutters.
(d) A bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul hear the bell ring during his secret's first appearance?
2. What word does Paul use to describe the progress of his secret?
3. Why did Paul put his hand into the bark of the elm tree?
4. What does Paul do with his secret?
5. How does Paul describe the way his shoes walk on the pavement?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)