One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the doctor ask Paul to read from the book?
(a) To hold it lower than normal.
(b) To hold it normally.
(c) To hold it higher than normal.
(d) To hold it upside down.
2. What kind of swelling does the cat have on its cheek?
(a) A sickly one.
(b) A healthy one.
(c) A familiar one.
(d) A curious one.
3. What does Paul look past the snow to see in answering Miss Buell's question?
(a) His textbook.
(b) The window.
(c) The door.
(d) The blackboard.
4. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
(a) Somewhat all right.
(b) Quite all right.
(c) Not quite all right.
(d) Far from all right.
5. How does Paul now view the bare roofs?
(a) As his reality.
(b) As his imagination.
(c) As his reward.
(d) As his failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paul arrives at his house in Part 2, what does he feel about the one thing he had looked forward to?
2. What number is on the front door of Paul's house?
3. What does Paul think of the effort it takes to answer Miss Buell's question?
4. What kind of sparrows does Paul see?
5. What was Paul doing when his secret appeared for the first time?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)