Quiz: Part 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the doctor determine about Paul's eyes?
a) There are significant signs of eyestrain.
b) He needs glasses.
c) There is no sign of eyestrain.
d) There is a slight sign of eyestrain.
2. How does Paul view the doctor's questions?
3. As Paul notices in Part 3, what color is the chair?
4. How is the doctor grinning at Paul?
5. How does Paul respond when the doctor asks how he is feeling?
a) Quite all right.
b) Far from all right.
c) Somewhat all right.
d) Not quite all right.
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)