1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Wisconsin.
(b) In Minnesota.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful basket.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful day.
(d) A beautiful picture.
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He carries it around with him.
(b) He boasts about it to people.
(c) He wears it proudly.
(d) He lends it to people.
6. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A sense of possession.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A sense of education.
7. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A door to walk through.
(b) A door to close.
(c) A wall to stand up against.
(d) A wall to hide behind.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)