1. Where does Silent Snow, Secret Snow take place?
(a) In Minnesota.
(b) In Wisconsin.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In Paul's mind.
2. What does Paul compare his secret to in the beginning of the story?
(a) A beautiful day.
(b) A beautiful trinket.
(c) A beautiful basket.
(d) A beautiful picture.
3. What kind of stamp does Paul's secret remind him of?
4. How does Paul describe the coin that matches his secret?
5. What does Paul do with his secret?
(a) He wears it proudly.
(b) He boasts about it to people.
(c) He carries it around with him.
(d) He lends it to people.
6. What does Paul view his secret as?
(a) A sense of direction.
(b) A sense of humor.
(c) A sense of possession.
(d) A sense of education.
7. What does Paul state that his secret gives him?
(a) A door to walk through.
(b) A wall to stand up against.
(c) A wall to hide behind.
(d) A door to close.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)