* Silent Snow, Secret Snow begins at school as Paul sits in geography class.
* A secret that Paul is carrying around with him is introduced.
* The teacher, Miss Buell, gives a lesson, and Paul is distracted.
* Deirdre, the student sitting in front of Paul, answers a question while Paul continues to dwell on his secret.
* Thinking back to the day it all started, Paul remembers the origin of his secret.
* In a flashback, Paul relives the events of a December morning when the postman's footsteps and knocks were muffled.
* Paul's secret reveals itself as the snow that exists in his mind and an explanation for his inability to hear the postman clearly.
* The lesson is over, and Paul gets up from his desk, following Deirdre.
* Paul begins his timeless walk home, surrounded by snow, which acts as a counterpoint to the reality around him.
* The things that...
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)