|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
(a) On the roof of the prison
(b) In the sea
(c) In one of the three pits
(d) On a fire
2. What is the only thing Rodrigues can do in his new room?
(b) Tap out songs on his wall
(d) Look out of the window
3. What has Rodrigues not had to endure so far?
(a) Physical pain
(b) A forced marriage
(c) Mental pain
(d) Japanese theater
4. To whose situation does Rodrigues compare his own?
(c) John the Baptist
5. What does Rodrigues think Inoue is doing as a tactic?
(a) Holding back food
(b) Taliking freely about Christianity
(c) Bumping into him
(d) Treating him well
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonassen work?
2. What usually precedes the final procession?
3. Who has ordered the peasants' torture?
4. What does Ferreira say he could not take anymore?
5. What word best describes Rodrigues' prison cell?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)