|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose image do the peasants have to trample on in this chapter?
(b) The Virgin Mary
(d) Jesus Christ
2. What did Yokoso-no-Ura used to be?
(a) A Jesuit harbor
(b) A Portuguese town
(c) A city
(d) An army base
3. What happens to Garrpe?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He swims to India.
(c) He is picked up by a boat.
(d) He is killed with a sword.
4. Rodrigues believes there is still hope for ___________________________.
(a) Falling in love
(b) Seeing Portugal again
(c) Salvation for Ferreirer
(d) Salvation for the Japanese people
5. What do people throw at Rodrigues?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman offer Rodrigues to eat?
2. What is Rodrigues granted permission to do?
3. Where do the guards eat?
4. Who does Ferreira say would also have apostacized in the same situation?
5. What is the season in Japan at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)