|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
2. Jonassen keep entries of _______________________________.
(a) Pretty girls
(b) The coming and going of ships
(c) The coming and going of missionaries
(d) The coming and going of foreigners
3. What does the woman offer Rodrigues to eat?
(a) Some nuts
(b) An egg
(c) A pickle
(d) A cucumber
4. With whom does Kichijiro live?
(a) His sister
(b) A Chinese family
(c) A priest
(d) An Indian family
5. Where does the caravan stop?
(a) At the plain of Chizukano
(b) Outside a bordello
(c) At a harbor
(d) In the middle of a desert
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men have to do to the picture after they trampled on it?
2. What is the Japanese word for priest?
3. What is the goal of a missionary?
4. Where does the interpreter say the peasants will be tortured?
5. What does Inoue not consider Christianity to be?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)