|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) A hostage will be taken.
(b) They will be starved.
(c) The village will be burned down.
(d) Ten villagers will be hanged.
2. What is below the charcoal hut?
(a) The sea
(c) A village
(d) A river
3. what do the two priests wear in their hut?
(c) Night gowns
(d) Jeans and t-shirt
4. For what is a person rewarded 200 hundred pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about secret Christians
(b) Informing about hidden brothers
(c) Finding Christian artifacts
(d) Informing about hidden priests
5. What kind of ships are not allowed to enter Japan?
(a) Chinese ships
(b) Spanish ships
(c) Portuguese ships
(d) English ships
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonassen have to look for aboard the ships?
2. On what picture do the three men have to trample?
3. What does the interpreter try and persuade Rodrigues to do?
4. To whom does Rodrigues compare Kichijiro?
5. How does Rodrigues travel to the town?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)