|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officials do with the two dead bodies?
(a) Throw them into the sea
(b) Send them to Nagasaki
(c) Eat them
(d) Stuff them
2. What does Rodrigues have to do to free the peasants?
(a) Marry a Japanese princess
(b) Become a spy
(c) Sacrifice himself
3. What happens on the fourth of January?
(a) Japenese independence day
(b) The fumie
(c) The king's birthday
(d) A Buddhist feast
4. Who has ordered the peasants' torture?
(b) The king
5. What kind of ships are not allowed to enter Japan?
(a) Chinese ships
(b) Portuguese ships
(c) Spanish ships
(d) English ships
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards demand that the peasants admit to _____________________.
2. What kind of person do the priests need to locate?
3. Who else works at the magistrates office?
4. What does Kichijiro agree to find for the priests in Japan?
5. Where is Rodrigues noted to be present sometimes?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)