|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the caravan stop?
(a) In the middle of a desert
(b) At a harbor
(c) At the plain of Chizukano
(d) Outside a bordello
2. What is Rodrigues granted permission to do?
(a) Meet the magistrate
(b) Go home to Portugal
(c) Go shopping
(d) Visit the peasants as they work
3. What happens on the fourth of January?
(a) The fumie
(b) A Buddhist feast
(c) The king's birthday
(d) Japenese independence day
4. What does Rodrigues try to do as people throw manure at him?
5. In what Japanese city is Jonassen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is not one of Ferreira's students?
2. What does Ferreira say he could not take anymore?
3. Which of the following nationalities are not hostile towards Portuguese ships?
4. Who does Rodrigues meet at the end of the chapter?
5. To where will a hostage be sent?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)