|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
2. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
(a) In the sea
(b) On the roof of the prison
(c) In one of the three pits
(d) On a fire
3. For what is a person rewarded 200 hundred pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about secret Christians
(b) Informing about hidden priests
(c) Finding Christian artifacts
(d) Informing about hidden brothers
4. What is the goal of a missionary?
(a) To become powerful
(b) To uplift people
(c) To lead people to a new land
(d) To find gold
5. Who of the following is not chosen as a hostage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Padre Sawano Chuan's original name?
2. Where do Garrpe and Rodrigues hide?
3. For what is a person rewarded 100 pieces of silver?
4. Who told the two villagers of the two priests' arrival?
5. In what Indian town do the priests stay?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)