|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the unknown guest come?
(a) The south
(b) The north
(c) The east
(d) The west
2. What do the officials do with the two dead bodies?
(a) Stuff them
(b) Eat them
(c) Send them to Nagasaki
(d) Throw them into the sea
3. What did the men have to do to the picture after they trampled on it?
(a) Urinate on it
(b) Tear it up
(c) Lick it
(d) Spit on it
4. With whom did Inoue formerly consult?
(a) A judge
(b) A Christian father
(c) A monk
(d) A village elder
5. On what picture do the three men have to trample?
(a) A picture of Abraham
(b) A picture of Noah
(c) A picture of Jesus Christ
(d) A picture of the Virgin Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the caravan covered?
2. Which Portuguese name does the interpreter mention?
3. From what country is Christovao Ferreira?
4. Where do the officials tie Ichizo and Mokichi?
5. Who is following Rodrigues as he is paraded through the streets?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)