|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the authorities confine the Christian women?
(a) Soup kitchens
(c) Government palaces
2. What did Yokoso-no-Ura used to be?
(a) A Jesuit harbor
(b) An army base
(c) A Portuguese town
(d) A city
3. Which Portuguese name does the interpreter mention?
(a) Santa Marta
4. Chapter 5 marks the end of _________________.
(a) Christianity in Japan
(c) Rodrigues' letters
(d) A revolution
5. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) They will be starved.
(b) The village will be burned down.
(c) A hostage will be taken.
(d) Ten villagers will be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodrigues feel as he returns to Tomogi?
2. To whom does Rodrigues compare Kichijiro?
3. To where will a hostage be sent?
4. Where is Rodrigues' new cell?
5. Who is chased off by the guards in this chapter?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)