|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the peasants made to dig three holes?
(a) The courtyard
(b) A field
(c) The magistrate's garden
(d) A graveyard
2. What does Rodrigues think Inoue is doing as a tactic?
(a) Holding back food
(b) Taliking freely about Christianity
(c) Treating him well
(d) Bumping into him
3. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) A hostage will be taken.
(b) The village will be burned down.
(c) Ten villagers will be hanged.
(d) They will be starved.
4. What did Yokoso-no-Ura used to be?
(a) An army base
(b) A Jesuit harbor
(c) A city
(d) A Portuguese town
5. What is the Japanese word for priest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mokichi say is raiding the village?
2. What do Inoue and Rodrigues discuss?
3. What feeling does the incident raise among the villagers?
4. What is the name of the samurai with whom Rodrigues is talking?
5. Who meets Rodrigues at the meeting point?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)