|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the officials throw the dead bodies into the sea?
(a) To prevent a Christian burial
(b) To feed the fish
(c) To frighten the villagers
(d) To stop the smell of death
2. Which Portuguese name does the interpreter mention?
(d) Santa Marta
3. What do the two men want the priest to perform in their village?
(a) An exorcism
(c) A sacrifice
(d) A murder
4. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
5. For what is a person rewarded 300 pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about hidden priests
(b) Informing about spies
(c) Informing about hidden brothers
(d) Finding Christian artifacts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ensures the safety of the villagers?
2. What is below the charcoal hut?
3. To whom do the hostages have to present themselves?
4. Who is outside the priests' hut in this chapter?
5. For what is a person rewarded 200 hundred pieces of silver?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)