|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a sailor notice floating in the water?
(a) A watering can
(b) A twig
(c) A dead body
(d) A leaf
2. What happens after eight days at sea?
(a) A storm blows up
(b) Garrde falls ill
(c) Pirates take over the ship
(d) There is a mutiny
3. In what kind of hut do the peasants hide the priests?
(a) A charcoal hut
(b) A chalk hut
(c) An ice hut
(d) A mud hut
4. What does Kichijiro agree to find for the priests in Japan?
(a) A Christian village
(b) A buddhist village
(c) A samurai
5. Who ensures the safety of the villagers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
2. What is the name of the Japanese man the priests find?
3. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese sailors beat him?
4. Why do the officials throw the dead bodies into the sea?
5. Where does Kichijiro hide during the storm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)