|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is a person rewarded 300 pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about hidden brothers
(b) Informing about hidden priests
(c) Informing about spies
(d) Finding Christian artifacts
2. How do the Chinese sailors try to avoid the suspicion of larger ships?
(a) They make themselves seen.
(b) They relinquish their weapons.
(c) They put up a small sail.
(d) They hand out their food.
3. What is below the charcoal hut?
(b) A river
(c) The sea
(d) A village
4. What have officials made it difficult to do?
(a) To build new huts
(b) For Christians to gather
(c) To swim in the sea
(d) To have more than one child
5. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His atheist beliefs
(b) His drunken appearance
(c) His dishonesty
(d) His drug dealing
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Indian town do the priests stay?
2. In what kind of hut do the peasants hide the priests?
3. From what country is Christovao Ferreira?
4. What do the officials do with priests that don't apostatize?
5. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)