|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
(a) Trade has decreased between Macao and Japan.
(b) The Macao locals are hostile towards the Japanese.
(c) The Japanese are not allowed to leave their country.
(d) The Japanese are in hiding.
2. Who refuses to allow the priests to enter Japan?
(c) The pope
(d) Lionel Messi
3. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His atheist beliefs
(b) His drunken appearance
(c) His drug dealing
(d) His dishonesty
4. Of what is Valignano in charge?
(a) Missionary work
(b) The whole Catholic faith
(d) The Caholic soccer team
5. In which country is Ferreira missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the priests falls ill on the journey to Macao?
2. Who do Garrpe and Rodrigues have to wait for in this chapter?
3. Who do the three priests have to ask for permission to travel to Japan?
4. What does Rodrigues conclude about Kichijiro?
5. Where was Ferreira tortured?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)