|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following nationalities are not hostile towards Portuguese ships?
2. How do the Chinese sailors try to avoid the suspicion of larger ships?
(a) They make themselves seen.
(b) They hand out their food.
(c) They relinquish their weapons.
(d) They put up a small sail.
3. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
4. What does Rodrigues conclude about Kichijiro?
(a) He is a mere child.
(b) He is not a Christian.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) He has had a hard life.
5. Which of the priests falls ill on the journey to Macao?
(c) Santa Marta
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese sailors beat him?
2. What kind of person do the priests need to locate?
3. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
4. Kichijiro's murmurings prompt Garrpe to interrogate him on ___________________.
5. Who of the following is not one of Ferreira's students?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)