|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Chinese sailors try to avoid the suspicion of larger ships?
(a) They make themselves seen.
(b) They relinquish their weapons.
(c) They put up a small sail.
(d) They hand out their food.
2. Which of the priests falls ill on the journey to Macao?
(c) Santa Marta
3. What does Kichijiro agree to find for the priests in Japan?
(b) A samurai
(c) A buddhist village
(d) A Christian village
4. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
(a) The Macao locals are hostile towards the Japanese.
(b) Trade has decreased between Macao and Japan.
(c) The Japanese are in hiding.
(d) The Japanese are not allowed to leave their country.
5. Who ensures the safety of the villagers?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Kichijiro live?
2. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese sailors beat him?
3. Who of the following is not one of Ferreira's students?
4. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese are not watching?
5. What kind of person do the priests need to locate?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)