|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the letter in Chapter 1?
(a) Santa Marta
2. What is the nationality of the boat crew?
3. What kind of person do the priests need to locate?
(a) A Japanse person
(b) An Indian official
(c) A merchant sailor
(d) A Chinese sailor
4. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
5. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His dishonesty
(b) His drug dealing
(c) His atheist beliefs
(d) His drunken appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the priests falls ill on the journey to Macao?
2. Who of the following is not one of Ferreira's students?
3. Which of the following nationalities are not hostile towards Portuguese ships?
4. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
5. Who do the three priests have to ask for permission to travel to Japan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)