|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the priests decide Rodrigues will go in this chapter?
2. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
(a) The Macao locals are hostile towards the Japanese.
(b) The Japanese are not allowed to leave their country.
(c) Trade has decreased between Macao and Japan.
(d) The Japanese are in hiding.
3. What does Kichijiro agree to find for the priests in Japan?
(a) A samurai
(b) A buddhist village
(d) A Christian village
4. What do the two men want the priest to perform in their village?
(b) A sacrifice
(c) An exorcism
(d) A murder
5. What is Santa Marta unable to assist his friends in doing?
(a) Converting the homeless
(b) Feeding orphans
(c) Working at the missionary college
(d) Building a ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is outside the priests' hut in this chapter?
2. For what is a person rewarded 100 pieces of silver?
3. What is the nationality of the boat crew?
4. Of what is Valignano in charge?
5. From what city do the priests depart to India?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)