|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men have to do to the picture after they trampled on it?
(a) Spit on it
(b) Lick it
(c) Urinate on it
(d) Tear it up
2. Who is outside the priests' hut in this chapter?
(a) A donkey
(b) A prince
(d) Two villagers
3. In what kind of voice does the samurai talk to Rodrigues?
(a) Quiet and calm
(b) Whiney and high
(c) Loud and aggressive
(d) Low and manly
4. What does Rodrigues perform in Odomari?
(a) Confessions and baptisms
(b) A marriage
(c) A sacrifice
(d) An exorcism
5. Who has to give permission before Rodrigues leaves his cell?
(a) The pope
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Garrpe question Kichijiro?
2. Where do the officials tie Ichizo and Mokichi?
3. The villagers keep a detailed calendar of ______________________.
4. Kichijiro's murmurings prompt Garrpe to interrogate him on ___________________.
5. What do the officials do with the two dead bodies?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)