|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese sailors beat him?
(a) Cries out for pardon
(b) Pulls out a knife
(c) Runs away
(d) Kicks them
2. Who do the three priests have to ask for permission to travel to Japan?
(a) The Roman church
(b) The portuguese government
(c) The Japanese government
(d) Their parents
3. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese are not watching?
(b) Poisons the food
(d) Stops working
4. Which of the priests falls ill on the journey to Macao?
(b) Santa Marta
5. Who ensures the safety of the villagers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men want the priest to perform in their village?
2. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
3. Who is outside the priests' hut in this chapter?
4. What kind of ships are not allowed to enter Japan?
5. What kind of person do the priests need to locate?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)