|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ships are not allowed to enter Japan?
(a) Chinese ships
(b) Portuguese ships
(c) Spanish ships
(d) English ships
2. Who writes the letter in Chapter 2?
(c) Santa Marta
3. What is Santa Marta unable to assist his friends in doing?
(a) Feeding orphans
(b) Converting the homeless
(c) Working at the missionary college
(d) Building a ship
4. What do the officials do with priests that don't apostatize?
(a) Hang them
(b) Use them as slaves
(c) Shoot them
(d) Imprison them
5. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His drug dealing
(b) His atheist beliefs
(c) His dishonesty
(d) His drunken appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is a person rewarded 100 pieces of silver?
2. Who do Garrpe and Rodrigues have to wait for in this chapter?
3. How do the Chinese sailors try to avoid the suspicion of larger ships?
4. Who told the two villagers of the two priests' arrival?
5. For what is a person rewarded 200 hundred pieces of silver?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)