|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
(a) On the roof of the prison
(b) On a fire
(c) In one of the three pits
(d) In the sea
2. For what is a person rewarded 200 hundred pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about hidden priests
(b) Informing about secret Christians
(c) Finding Christian artifacts
(d) Informing about hidden brothers
3. What does Mokichi do when he has strength?
4. Who meets Rodrigues at the meeting point?
5. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
(a) The Japanese are not allowed to leave their country.
(b) Trade has decreased between Macao and Japan.
(c) The Japanese are in hiding.
(d) The Macao locals are hostile towards the Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Japanese word for priest?
2. What is the name of the priests' Portuguese missionary?
3. What does a sailor notice floating in the water?
4. What is the goal of a missionary?
5. Where are the peasants made to dig three holes?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)