|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is outside the priests' hut in this chapter?
(a) Two villagers
(b) A donkey
(d) A prince
2. What do the tossama do?
(a) Reason with officials
(b) Teach and lead prayers
(c) Hear confession
(d) Punish atheists
3. Where do the officials tie Ichizo and Mokichi?
(a) At the water's edge
(b) In a prison cell
(c) On the mountain edge
(d) In a well
4. With what is the elderly man killed?
(a) A club
(b) A sword
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
5. What is the Japanese word for priest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after eight days at sea?
2. what do the two priests wear in their hut?
3. What do the two men want the priest to perform in their village?
4. What is the name of the Japanese man the priests find?
5. What does one peasant fall sick from?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)