|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Kichijiro help the sailors?
(a) Buying weapons
(b) Preparing the boat
(c) Finding food
(d) Finding more sailors
2. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) They will be starved.
(b) The village will be burned down.
(c) A hostage will be taken.
(d) Ten villagers will be hanged.
3. Where do the priests decide Garrpe will go in this chapter?
4. What do the officials do with the two dead bodies?
(a) Stuff them
(b) Throw them into the sea
(c) Eat them
(d) Send them to Nagasaki
5. The guards demand that the peasants admit to _____________________.
(a) That they are rich
(b) They are hiding priests
(c) Their Christian faith
(d) That they don't pay taxes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
2. What is the Japanese word for priest?
3. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese are not watching?
4. What do the two men want the priest to perform in their village?
5. What is the name of the Japanese man the priests find?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)