|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His drunken appearance
(b) His atheist beliefs
(c) His dishonesty
(d) His drug dealing
2. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) They will be starved.
(b) A hostage will be taken.
(c) Ten villagers will be hanged.
(d) The village will be burned down.
3. What does a sailor notice floating in the water?
(a) A leaf
(b) A watering can
(c) A dead body
(d) A twig
4. Why do the officials throw the dead bodies into the sea?
(a) To stop the smell of death
(b) To frighten the villagers
(c) To feed the fish
(d) To prevent a Christian burial
5. With what is the elderly man killed?
(a) A club
(b) A sword
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. On what picture do the three men have to trample?
2. Where do the priests decide Garrpe will go in this chapter?
3. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
4. What feeling does the incident raise among the villagers?
5. With whom does Kichijiro live?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)