|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the goal of a missionary?
(a) To find gold
(b) To uplift people
(c) To become powerful
(d) To lead people to a new land
2. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese sailors beat him?
(a) Pulls out a knife
(b) Kicks them
(c) Cries out for pardon
(d) Runs away
3. For what is a person rewarded 300 pieces of silver?
(a) Informing about hidden brothers
(b) Finding Christian artifacts
(c) Informing about spies
(d) Informing about hidden priests
4. Where are the peasants made to dig three holes?
(a) A field
(b) The courtyard
(c) A graveyard
(d) The magistrate's garden
5. What is Santa Marta unable to assist his friends in doing?
(a) Converting the homeless
(b) Feeding orphans
(c) Working at the missionary college
(d) Building a ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is the rainy season in Japan?
2. Which of the priests is unable to travel to Japan?
3. Why is it difficult to find a Japanese person in Macao?
4. Who does Rodrigues ask for an explanation?
5. Where do the officials tie Ichizo and Mokichi?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)