|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Kichijiro live?
(a) A priest
(b) An Indian family
(c) His sister
(d) A Chinese family
2. Where do Garrpe and Rodrigues hide?
(a) In the rescue boats
(b) Behind beer barrels
(c) In the captain's cabin
(d) Behind luggage
3. Where do the guards put the elderly man's body?
(a) In one of the three pits
(b) In the sea
(c) On a fire
(d) On the roof of the prison
4. What feeling does the incident raise among the villagers?
5. What is the goal of a missionary?
(a) To find gold
(b) To lead people to a new land
(c) To become powerful
(d) To uplift people
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials do with the two dead bodies?
2. What is the Japanese word for priest?
3. For what is a person rewarded 300 pieces of silver?
4. Why do the officials throw the dead bodies into the sea?
5. What month is the rainy season in Japan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)