|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if the peasants do not admit to their Christian faith?
(a) They will be starved.
(b) Ten villagers will be hanged.
(c) A hostage will be taken.
(d) The village will be burned down.
2. What does Rodrigues conclude about Kichijiro?
(a) He is not a Christian.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is a mere child.
(d) He has had a hard life.
3. How do the Chinese sailors try to avoid the suspicion of larger ships?
(a) They make themselves seen.
(b) They relinquish their weapons.
(c) They hand out their food.
(d) They put up a small sail.
4. What does not impress Rodrigues about Kichijiro?
(a) His drunken appearance
(b) His drug dealing
(c) His dishonesty
(d) His atheist beliefs
5. What does Kichijiro do when the Chinese are not watching?
(a) Poisons the food
(d) Stops working
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a sailor notice floating in the water?
2. Who writes the letter in Chapter 2?
3. Of what is Valignano in charge?
4. With what does Kichijiro help the sailors?
5. What have officials made it difficult to do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)