|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 5 marks the end of _________________.
(a) Rodrigues' letters
(c) Christianity in Japan
(d) A revolution
2. What does the interpreter try and persuade Rodrigues to do?
(a) Marry a Japanese woman
(c) Conduct a confession
(d) Kill himself
3. What usually precedes the final procession?
(a) Forced marriage
4. Who do Garrpe and Rodrigues have to wait for in this chapter?
(d) Santa Marta
5. Kichijiro's murmurings prompt Garrpe to interrogate him on ___________________.
(a) His faith
(b) His nationality
(c) His family history
(d) His loyalty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman offer Rodrigues to eat?
2. Who does Ferreira say would also have apostacized in the same situation?
3. Who writes the letter in Chapter 2?
4. What does Ferreira say he could not take anymore?
5. What does a sailor notice floating in the water?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)