|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Rodrigues' prison cell?
(a) A hole
(b) A small hut
(c) A cave
(d) A cage
2. Who does Rodrigues think he can hear snoring?
(a) A fellow prisoner
(b) His own father
(c) His jailer
3. What does the woman offer Rodrigues to eat?
(a) A cucumber
(b) An egg
(c) Some nuts
(d) A pickle
4. Who is following Rodrigues as he is paraded through the streets?
(d) The interpreter
5. What new town does Rodrigues travel to in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of hut do the peasants hide the priests?
2. Which of the following phrases does Kichijiro moan?
3. What do the tossama do?
4. To whom does Rodrigues compare Kichijiro?
5. Which Portuguese name does the interpreter mention?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)