1. From what country is Christovao Ferreira?
2. In which country is Ferreira missing?
3. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
(a) Problems with China
(b) Torture of Christians in Japan
(c) A religious war
(d) Christmas in Japan
4. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
5. What is ladled over the people tied to the stake?
(b) Hot soup
(c) Boiling water
6. Where do the authorities confine the Christian women?
(a) Soup kitchens
(d) Government palaces
7. What do the officials do with priests that don't apostatize?
(a) Hang them
(b) Shoot them
(c) Imprison them
(d) Use them as slaves
8. Who of the following is one of Ferreira's students?
(a) Henry Paul
(b) Franceso Payno
(c) Juan de Santa Marta
(d) Jose Marie Ballesteros
9. Who do the three priests have to ask for permission to travel to Japan?
(a) Their parents
(b) The Roman church
(c) The portuguese government
(d) The Japanese government
This section contains 3,100 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)