1. From what country is Christovao Ferreira?
2. In which country is Ferreira missing?
3. What did Ferreira's last letter detail?
(a) Torture of Christians in Japan
(b) Problems with China
(c) A religious war
(d) Christmas in Japan
4. In what part of Japan are the boiling waters mentioned in the letter?
5. What is ladled over the people tied to the stake?
(a) Boiling water
(b) Hot soup
6. Where do the authorities confine the Christian women?
(c) Soup kitchens
(d) Government palaces
7. What do the officials do with priests that don't apostatize?
(a) Hang them
(b) Use them as slaves
(c) Shoot them
(d) Imprison them
8. Who of the following is one of Ferreira's students?
(a) Franceso Payno
(b) Henry Paul
(c) Jose Marie Ballesteros
(d) Juan de Santa Marta
9. Who do the three priests have to ask for permission to travel to Japan?
(a) The Japanese government
(b) The portuguese government
(c) The Roman church
(d) Their parents
This section contains 3,100 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)