|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Strategically placed torches.
(b) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
(c) A gas lantern.
(d) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
2. In Chapter 51, what does Jack use as a distraction from Bella's death?
(b) Long, relaxing baths.
3. Jame Gumb tells Clarice that Mrs. Lippman is where?
(c) South Bend.
(d) New Mexico.
4. What happens to alert the gathered officers to trouble in the courthouse?
(c) Evil laughter over the loudspeaker.
(d) Loud music.
5. Where does Clarice meet Noble Pilcher in Chapter 40?
(a) At a crime scene to get his professional entomological opinion.
(b) At a romantic restaurant in the heart of Memphis.
(c) At the Insect Zoo in the Smithsonian.
(d) At an amusement park for a much needed getaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice do when the moth crawls out of Jame Gumb's robe?
2. What kind of gun does Jame Gumb own?
3. Who does Clarice call to tell about Buffalo Bill's sewing talents?
4. What is the last question Jame Gumb asks Clarice?
5. In Chapter 36, what does Dr. Lecter bite?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)