|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Grant?
(a) Jack Crawford's father-in-law.
(b) An alias that Jame Gumb used.
(c) Clarice's boyfriend.
(d) Jame Gumb's brother.
2. What is the name of Frederica Bimmel's best friend?
(a) John Grant.
(b) Stacy Hubka.
(c) Ardelia Mapp.
(d) Bonnie Dodger.
3. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
(a) Because there is no female representation in the investigation.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter insists.
(c) Because she wants to.
(d) Because Clarice doesn't want to go back to school.
4. The men find Dr. Lecter's body on top of the elevator. What do they realize as they bring the body through the elevator ceiling hatch?
(a) That Dr. Lecter committed suicide by jumping into the elevator shaft.
(b) That Dr. Lecter was in really good shape.
(c) That it is actually the body of Pembry.
(d) That Dr. Lecter is barely alive, but he will not survive the night.
5. From where does the Death's-head moth originate?
(b) Outer Mongolia.
(c) The Amazon rainforest.
(d) The Congo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Clarice is looking for Jame Gumb in the basement?
2. In Chapter 41, how does Catherine Martin try to get Jame Gumb to let her out of the pit?
3. What is surprising about Frederica Bimmel's clothes in Chapter 52?
4. Dr. Lecter tells Senator Martin that she shouldn't trust Jack Crawford for what reason?
5. Describe Boyle's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)