|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Jack Crawford the lead that directs him to Buffalo Bill?
(a) Paul Krendler.
(b) Dr. Danielson.
(d) Senator Martin.
2. Dr. Lecter leaves a cipher which spells out the biochemical formula C33 H36 N4 O6. What is this the chemical formula for?
(a) Stomach acid.
3. Describe Boyle's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
(a) He has been skinned, and a bug cocoon has been left in his throat.
(b) He looks strangely peaceful, but he has been brutally strangled.
(c) His face is hacked to pieces, and he is partially eviscerated.
(d) He is restrained but unharmed.
4. What music does Dr. Lecter request?
(a) "La Traviata".
(b) "Goldberg Variations".
(c) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
(d) "Requiem In C Minor".
5. How does Dr. Lecter escape?
(a) He puts on Pembry's face and pretends to be horribly mutilated and barely alive guard. He is loaded into the ambulance and overpowers the attendant.
(b) He uses the guard's belts and the fire escape to scale down the outside of the building. He then steals a car and crosses the border into Georgia.
(c) He hides in the crawlspace until the building is sufficiently empty for him to sneak out.
(d) He takes Sergeant Tate hostage and negotiates his freedom with Senator Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bimmel house smell like?
2. What is different about the way Frederica's body was discarded compared to Buffalo Bill's other victims?
3. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
4. What does Clarice hear that gives Jame Gumb's position away?
5. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)