|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Jame Gumb how to sew?
(a) His mother.
(b) He worked in a coroner's office, sewing up dead bodies.
(c) The California Department of Corrections.
(d) Mrs. Lipscomb's Sewing school.
2. Of what did Senator Martin accuse Clarice?
(a) Having an affair with Jack Crawford.
(d) Having bad fashion sense.
3. In Chapter 31, what does Barney get for Clarice?
(a) Dr. Lecter's journal.
(b) Dr. Lecter's remaining personal items.
(c) A cup of coffee, black.
(d) Dr. Chilton's date book.
4. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Strategically placed torches.
(b) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
(c) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
(d) A gas lantern.
5. In Chapter 57, what is the last piece of good news that Clarice gets?
(a) She gets to keep Precious.
(b) She is going to be made an agent without finishing school.
(c) She is getting a medal for bravery.
(d) Noble Pilcher has left 3 messages for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krendler do in response to Clarice's unauthorized visit to Dr. Lecter?
2. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
3. Whom does Senator Martin choose to head up the investigation in Chapter 32?
4. What does Jame Gumb use to tan his hides?
5. Jame Gumb tells Clarice that Mrs. Lippman is where?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)