Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 - 5
1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
Hannibal the Cannibal.
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
6. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
7. Whose spouse is dying, forcing that character to keep vigil at the spouse's bedside?
8. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
9. What is unique about Dr. Lecter's...
This section contains 3,143 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)