1. What is the name of the Section Chief of the Behavioral Sciences department who is under considerable stress to catch the serial killer, Buffalo Bill?
2. What is the name of the brilliant serial killer housed in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
3. What is Dr. Lecter's nickname?
Hannibal the Cannibal.
4. What is the name of the FBI trainee selected to assist with the serial killer investigation?
5. Who is Benjamin Raspail?
A flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic who disappeared in March of 1975.
6. What does Miggs throw at Clarice?
This section contains 6,073 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)