|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, where is Dr. Lecter?
(a) St. Martin.
(b) St. Thomas.
(c) St. Augustine.
(d) St. Louis.
2. What kind of insect does the Erebus odora cocoon belong to?
(a) The Black Witch Moth.
(b) The Darius Moth.
(c) The Monarch Butterfly.
(d) The Skinner Butterfly.
3. What is the name of the renowned serial killer psychology expert who is interviewed by the newsmen covering the Senator's daughter's kidnapping?
(a) Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
(b) Dr. Alan Bloom.
(c) Noble Pilcher.
(d) Dr. Chilton.
4. In Chapter 57, what is the last piece of good news that Clarice gets?
(a) She is getting a medal for bravery.
(b) She is going to be made an agent without finishing school.
(c) She gets to keep Precious.
(d) Noble Pilcher has left 3 messages for her.
5. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(b) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
(c) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(d) She has a mohawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Pembry's condition when Sergeant Tate's men reach the fifth floor.
2. What prompts Clarice to run away from the dude ranch when she is a child?
3. The FBI finds a cocoon inside another murder victim. What was the victim's name?
4. Dr. Lecter gave Clarice Klaus's cause of death. What did he say it was?
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)