|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature from her childhood reminds Clarice of Dr. Chilton?
(a) An opportunistic crow.
(b) An insignificant ant.
(c) A glue factory bound horse.
(d) A preening rooster.
2. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) More privileges.
(b) A cell with a view.
(c) His freedom.
(d) He wants Clarice to marry him.
3. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
(a) She is carrying a driver's license with her address on it.
(b) She has a mohawk.
(c) She is wearing stiletto heels.
(d) She has multiple ear piercings and glitter nail polish.
4. Whom does Dr. Lecter thank as he is leaving in the ambulance to be taken to Tennessee?
(a) Dr. Chilton.
(c) Dr. Chilton's secretary.
5. What does Clarice find in the jar that is in the Packard?
(b) Preserved pig fetuses.
(c) A collection of butterflies.
(d) A real human head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave Jame Gumb new hope?
2. In Chapter 25, what specific attributes does Dr. Lecter tell Clarice to look for when hunting for Buffalo Bill?
3. Where does Clarice take the bug cocoon for identification?
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
5. Who hits on Clarice in Chapter 2 but is immediately shot down?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)