|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the vacation spot that Senator Martin offers to Dr. Lecter in return for information to aid in the return of her daughter?
(a) It is the Animal Disease Center for Federal hoof and mouth disease research.
(b) It is in the British West Indies.
(c) It is the location for a famous archaeological dig.
(d) It is in Miami Beach.
2. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She uses jacks from her car.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She drives her car through it.
(d) She props it up with a stick.
3. What does Dr. Lecter want in return for his help with catching the serial killer?
(a) A cell with a view.
(b) His freedom.
(c) He wants Clarice to marry him.
(d) More privileges.
4. Where does Senator Martin's offer allow Dr. Lecter to travel to once a year for vacation in return for information to help find her daughter?
(a) Riker's Island.
(b) Plum Island.
(d) The Grand Caymans.
5. What is "Blue Canoe?"
(a) The FBI's private plane.
(b) The FBI's private boat.
(c) Jack Crawford's favorite cologne.
(d) An affectionate nickname for Clarice's roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Lecter offers his "insight" on Buffalo Bill in return for what from Clarice?
2. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter might have done just for fun?
3. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
4. Why does Clarice believe the dead girl is from town rather than a country girl?
5. What is the name of Clarice's roommate?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)