Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(b) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(c) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(d) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
2. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
(a) A killer classic engine.
(b) Change in the seat cushions.
(c) A mannequin.
(d) Nothing but dust.
3. When the roll-up door gets stuck, how does Clarice open it far enough for her to get under?
(a) She drives her car through it.
(b) The person who accompanied her holds it open.
(c) She props it up with a stick.
(d) She uses jacks from her car.
4. How long does the FBI have before the Baltimore police department begins to "strong-arm" Dr. Lecter for information on the victim's whereabouts?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) A week.
5. How does Clarice demonstrate her superior hand strength?
(a) By taking a two hour written test without a hand cramp.
(b) By lifting a 20 lb weight with one hand.
(c) By pulling the trigger of her firearm ninety times in a minute.
(d) By performing a karate move on Dr. Chilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack Crawford tell Clarice to keep any inside information from Dr. Chilton?
2. Why does Jack Crawford want Clarice to start talking to Dr. Lecter again?
3. What did Dr. Lecter tell Clarice she would find in the Packard?
4. Who killed the man in the Packard and why?
5. What is Clarice doing in Chapter 1 when she is called to the Section Chief's office?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)