Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buffalo Bill use to see his way around the dark, maze-like basement?
(a) Pendant lights suspended from the ceiling.
(b) A gas lantern.
(c) Strategically placed torches.
(d) An infrared flashlight and night vision goggles.
2. Where and how does Starling find the bug cocoon?
(a) In the girl's hair while looking for trace evidence.
(b) In the girl's ear while taking pictures for family identification.
(c) Deep in the girl's throat while taking pictures for dental analysis.
(d) In the girl's vagina while doing a sexual assault work-up.
3. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Her parents from San Diego.
(c) Her hashish smoking buddy.
(d) Her mother, the Senator.
4. In Chapter 48, why does Clarice tell Jack Crawford that she should continue with the investigation?
(a) Because she wants to.
(b) Because Dr. Lecter insists.
(c) Because Clarice doesn't want to go back to school.
(d) Because there is no female representation in the investigation.
5. Who killed Benjamin Raspail and why?
(a) Benjamin Raspail killed himself during auto-erotic asphyxiation.
(b) Jack Crawford killed Benjamin Raspail because he tried to get away.
(c) Benjamin Raspail is still alive.
(d) Dr. Lecter killed Benjamin Raspail because he was whiny and making no progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack Crawford is how far away from mandatory retirement?
2. What does Dr. Lecter thank Barney for?
3. Why did Clarice get angry with Jack Crawford at the funeral home?
4. What does Jack Crawford think that Dr. Lecter knows about Buffalo Bill?
5. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. What were the organs?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)