|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noble Pilcher tell Clarice that the word "moth" once meant?
2. The flutist for the Baltimore Philharmonic was missing two organs when he was discovered. Clarice's background in meat processing allows her to recognize these organs as what?
(a) The sweetbreads.
(b) The vital organs.
(c) The shepherd's pie.
(d) The sweetmeats.
3. What does Jack Crawford think the FBI will need to do in order to convince Dr. Lecter to assist them in the Buffalo Bill investigation?
(a) Appeal to Dr. Lecter's intellect and vanity.
(b) Offer Dr. Lecter a large sum of money as a reward.
(c) Simply ask Dr. Lecter for his assistance on the case.
(d) Allow Dr. Lecter to take "field trips" every three months.
4. How does Buffalo Bill subdue his latest victim?
(a) He injects her with a powerful sedative.
(b) He ties her to a chair with rope.
(c) He gives her GHB.
(d) He cracks her over the head repeatedly with his plaster cast.
5. What does Bella's spouse do to make her bedroom as normal as possible?
(a) He decorates her room with bright colors.
(b) He pushes two hospital beds together so he can sleep next to her.
(c) He fills the room with flowers and plants.
(d) He paints the room in warm, soothing earth tones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the victim's apartment as Buffalo Bill is abducting her?
2. How does Buffalo Bill abduct his latest victim in Chapter 15?
3. What does Clarice find inside the Packard?
4. How does Clarice open the frozen locks on the storage unit?
5. What is the name given to the serial killer that Clarice is hunting?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)