|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Makina nervous about when she travels to the end of the world?
(a) Being financially-lost.
(b) Being disappeared-lost.
(c) Being disoriented-lost.
(d) Being soul-lost.
2. What does Makina feel as she makes her way through the mountains?
3. How do the people in the anglogaggle appear to Makina?
4. What does Makina say to herself when the ground lurches, at the beginning of the book?
(a) "This isn’t happening."
(b) "I’m dead."
(c) "Here it comes."
(d) "I’m not going to die here."
5. What role had Mr. Aitch played in Makina’s brother’s departure?
(a) He captured him and took him away for a job.
(b) He sent him away.
(c) He told him where to go.
(d) He sent him into exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. The thing Makina sees once she is across the rive is not, in fact, a good omen: What is it?
2. What does Makina drink with Mr. Q?
3. What does Makina think the folding chairs look like, at the stadium?
4. What is Mr. P patting while he talks with Makina?
5. Who is guarding the door at Mr. Aitch’s place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)