Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Attean visits Matt after his manitou, what is he carrying?
2. What word best describes Matt's thoughts as soon as Attean and the fellow visitor leave?
3. What emotion does Matt imagine he sees in Attean's eyes?
4. What does Matt wish Attean had given him to show his father upon his return?
5. At the celebration, what story does Attean tell to the villagers that are assembled?
Essay Topic 1
How might Attean's mannerisms or brusque speaking patterns heighten Matt's uneasiness about Attean's motives or his intentions? In order to answer this adequately, refer directly to instances of Attean's actions or words.
Essay Topic 2
Why is Attean's explanation of the manitou and Matt's understanding and concern for it a significant turning point in their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of women in Attean's village? What does Attean say about women that help the reader understand his view of women in a community?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)