|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Attean cooks the fish, how does he get it over the flames?
2. When Matt walks in the woods, how does he find his way?
3. According to the stranger, what life experiences does this man have?
4. What kind of story did Attean's story of Great Spirit make Matt think of?
5. Before Attean leaves Matt, what gift does Matt give Attean?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When Attean comes to say farewell, why does Matt to give Attean his father's...
This section contains 1,058 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)