Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Attean visits Matt after his manitou, what is he carrying?
(a) Fresh elk steaks.
(b) Matt's stolen rifle.
(c) A shiny new rifle.
(d) Fresh caribou meat.
2. What word best describes Matt's thoughts as soon as Attean and the fellow visitor leave?
3. What emotion does Matt imagine he sees in Attean's eyes?
4. What does Matt wish Attean had given him to show his father upon his return?
(a) A bear ear.
(b) A piece of bear skin.
(c) A bear's tooth.
(d) A bear claw.
5. At the celebration, what story does Attean tell to the villagers that are assembled?
(a) The story of Noah's Ark.
(b) The story of the killing the bear.
(c) The story of David and Goliath.
(d) The story of Robinson Crusoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Matt thinks about the time of year, what day does he think most about?
2. What does Attean bring Matt for breakfast on the morning after the celebration?
3. What is suggested to Matt that will enable him to go on the hunt and not worry his father?
4. What is the next book that Matt has to get his adventures from?
5. How many arrows does Attean use to kill the bear?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)