|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt feel as he leaves Attean's grandmother after the day at the village?
(d) Desire to stay.
2. When Matt and Attean are hiking in the woods, they come upon a trap. Of what is the trap made?
3. When Matt finally finishes telling the story of Robinson Crusoe to Attean, what does Attean say?
(c) "You're kidding me."
(d) "Too bad."
4. What is the next book that Matt has to get his adventures from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Around the World in Eighty Days.
(c) Leaves of Grass.
(d) Swiss Family Robinson.
5. What is Attean permitted to eat during his stay alone in the forest?
(a) Nuts and berries.
(c) Salt-dried meat.
(d) Smoked fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. On this early autumn visit to Matt's cabin, what does Attean tell Matt the Indian men are preparing to hunt?
2. What word best describes Matt's thoughts as soon as Attean and the fellow visitor leave?
3. When Matt wakes up after the celebration at Attean's village, what does Matt NOT see hanging or laying around?
4. What is suggested to Matt that will enable him to go on the hunt and not worry his father?
5. What animal is in the trap that they come upon?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)