Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Who is with Matt in the woods as the story begins?
2. In what territory do Matt and his family live?
3. What kind of trees are used to build their cabin?
4. What is the "old blunderbuss" Matt's father speaks of?
5. When Matt's father says, "Aye, it's yourn," what does the word "aye" mean?
6. What is the name of the town where Matt's family lives?
7. How many rooms are in the log cabin that Matt has helped built?
8. How many children are living with Matt's mother?
9. How often is Matt instructed to cut a notch in the stick?
10. What is the first animal that Matt attempts to...
This section contains 2,576 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)