1. Who is with Matt in the woods as the story begins?
2. In what territory do Matt and his family live?
3. What kind of trees are used to build their cabin?
4. What is the "old blunderbuss" Matt's father speaks of?
5. When Matt's father says, "Aye, it's yourn," what does the word "aye" mean?
6. What is the name of the town where Matt's family lives?
7. How many rooms are in the log cabin that Matt has helped built?
8. How many children are living with Matt's mother?
This section contains 4,782 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)