|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Matt make a pair of mittens for himself?
2. Who bakes the johnnycake that Matt eats after hunting?
(a) A local Indian.
(b) Matt's father.
(d) Matt's mother.
3. What part of his body does Matt hurt with his new hunting tool?
(a) His thumb.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His elbow.
(d) The heel of his hand.
4. What part of Robinson Crusoe does Matt begin Attean's lesson on the the second day of reading classes?
(a) The passage about surviving a storm.
(b) The passage about signing a treaty.
(c) The passage about being born in the heart of New York City.
(d) The passage about a battle at sea.
5. When the bees begin to swarm, what does Matt say they sound like?
(a) A tornado
(b) A great train.
(c) A great wind.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arrows does Attean use to kill the bear?
2. What does Attean bring Matt for breakfast on the morning after the celebration?
3. What is suggested to Matt that will enable him to go on the hunt and not worry his father?
4. Who sends Matt a basket of maple sugar?
5. After the cabin break-in, what food does Matt find that he is particularly tired of?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)