|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 15, what animal does Matt successfully kill with his bow and arrow?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
2. What is Attean permitted to eat during his stay alone in the forest?
(a) Smoked fish.
(b) Nuts and berries.
(c) Salt-dried meat.
3. What is the first thing Matt prepares to teach Attean?
(a) How to write numbers.
(b) Common English words.
(c) The alphabet.
(d) How to do simple addition.
4. On the morning after his guest spends the night in his cabin, what does Matt discover is missing?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) His father's rifle.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) His father's pistol.
5. When Attean visits Matt after his manitou, what is he carrying?
(a) Matt's stolen rifle.
(b) Fresh caribou meat.
(c) Fresh elk steaks.
(d) A shiny new rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Attean say will come to cut up and clean the bear?
2. What does Attean teach Matt that he could make a rain cape from?
3. When Matt sees the 7 notches on his stick used for measuring time gone by, what month does he judge it is?
4. How might one characterize the way in which Matt and Attean work together in the forest to create a weapon?
5. Who is Aremus?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)