|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ben blames himself for the break-in, what does he specifically blame himself for?
(a) Leaving a piece of corn cake on the stoop.
(b) Not barring the door securely.
(c) Not barring the door at all.
(d) Leaving the aroma of stew near an open window.
2. What does Matt think of the difficulty of climbing the tree that has bees in it?
(a) A difficult tree to climb.
(b) A difficult tree to climb, but far from his cabin.
(c) An easy tree to climb.
(d) An easy tree to climb, but very far away.
3. Who is Saknis?
(a) A fur trader.
(b) A trapper.
(c) An older Indian man.
(d) An Indian child.
4. On this early autumn visit to Matt's cabin, what does Attean tell Matt the Indian men are preparing to hunt?
(a) Bear and moose.
(c) Caribou and moose.
(d) Deer and elk.
5. Who is Aremus?
(a) Attean's friend.
(b) Attean's sister.
(c) Attean's dog.
(d) Attean's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of clothing does Matt lose when he is battling the bees?
2. How old will Matt be in seven weeks from the day his father leaves?
3. What is the main source of noise Matt notices in the woods?
4. When Mat finally makes it outside, he does so by making a kind of tool that is similar to what?
5. What part of his body does Matt hurt with his new hunting tool?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)