|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old will Matt be in seven weeks from the day his father leaves?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Fourteen years old.
2. If Attean does not come back to the village having completed his tasks successfully, how will his village view him?
(a) As a boy.
(b) As a coward.
(c) As an unskilled hunter.
(d) As a failure.
3. When Attean catches a fish he feels is too small, what does he do with the fish before he releases it?
(a) He squeezes it.
(b) He blesses it.
(c) He throws it at Matt.
(d) He speaks to it.
4. What does Matt feel as he leaves Attean's grandmother after the day at the village?
(b) Desire to stay.
5. What does Matt still have a few grains of in a tin after the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the celebration, what story does Attean tell to the villagers that are assembled?
2. Where do the bees NOT sting Matt?
3. In the midst of a bee swarm, what does Matt think will be his escape?
4. What is Attean's preferred method of making arrows?
5. Approximately how long does it take Matt and Attean to reach Attean's village from Matt's cabin?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)