|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say about the quality of the construction of Matt's cabin?
(a) It is strong, but small.
(b) It is strong and large.
(c) It won't be able to keep out the rains.
(d) It is a good, tight house.
2. When Attean cooks the fish, how does he get it over the flames?
(a) He wraps the fish in leaves and puts it on the fire.
(b) He puts sticks through the entire fish and holds it over the fire.
(c) He uses a hot rock on the fire.
(d) He builds a grill and puts it over the fire.
3. Where is Matt taken after he is rescued from the bees?
(a) His cabin.
(b) A teepee.
(c) A strange cabin.
(d) A hospital.
4. What food supply is kept in a barrel in the cabin?
5. When Attean tells Matt of the hardships his people faced, what is the reason he says that white men kill Indian people for?
(c) Their possessions.
(d) Their scalps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt believe that the Indians desire most as treatment from white settlers?
2. According to the stranger, what life experiences does this man have?
3. When Attean catches a fish he feels is too small, what does he do with the fish before he releases it?
4. On the morning after his guest spends the night in his cabin, what does Matt discover is missing?
5. Why does Matt hesitate to ask Attean for more stories?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)