|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attean teach Matt that he could make a rain cape from?
(a) Rabbit hide.
(b) Beaver skin.
(c) Fox hide.
2. What happens at the end of the day to Matt's shirt?
(a) It is returned to him.
(b) It is taken from him as an intitiation.
(c) It is replaced by a new suede shirt.
(d) It is repaired by a woman because it was torn earlier in play.
3. When Matt walks in the woods, how does he find his way?
(a) He memorizes the route.
(b) He makes cuts in the trees.
(c) He leaves belongings on the trail.
(d) He drew on the trees.
4. What is Attean permitted to eat during his stay alone in the forest?
(a) Nuts and berries.
(b) Smoked fish.
(c) Salt-dried meat.
5. When Ben blames himself for the break-in, what does he specifically blame himself for?
(a) Leaving the aroma of stew near an open window.
(b) Leaving a piece of corn cake on the stoop.
(c) Not barring the door at all.
(d) Not barring the door securely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Matt was discouraged, what does he decide to do after he cleans up after the break in?
2. Who rescues Matt from the bee attack?
3. Where does Matt's father tell him that the bees near Loon Pond are from?
4. After the boys both catch fish, how does Attean start a fire?
5. By what name does the stranger introduce himself?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)