|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Attean becomes angry and storms out of the cabin in Chapter 9, in what mood is Matt left?
2. Why does Matt decide that the cause of the break-in couldn't be Indians?
(a) Indians don't like the white settlers' food.
(b) Human beings wouldn't scatter food like this.
(c) Indians would have left a gift.
(d) Indians are afraid on cabins built on their territory.
3. What kind of trees are used to build their cabin?
4. As Matt and Attean take leave of each other, who does Matt say he would like Attean's grandfather to meet?
(a) Matt's father.
(b) The governor of Massachusetts.
(c) Matt's mother.
(d) Ben, the man who stole his gun.
5. When Attean leaves, whose trip does Matt compare Robinson Crusoe's survival to?
(a) His own survival after the bee sting.
(b) His and his father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two crops that Matt has evidently planted near his cabin?
2. What is one book that Matt has in the cabin?
3. When Matt sees the 7 notches on his stick used for measuring time gone by, what month does he judge it is?
4. After hunting lessons from Attean, what is the first thing that Matt catches?
5. What does Attean teach Matt that he could make a rain cape from?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)