|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Attean tells Matt of the hardships his people faced, what is the reason he says that white men kill Indian people for?
(c) Their scalps.
(d) Their possessions.
2. What kind of trees are used to build their cabin?
3. What crop does Matt have to tend to every day in his garden patch?
(d) Green beans.
4. When Matt hears of the atrocities that take place here in this territory, who does he think of and fear for?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
5. As Matt and Attean take leave of each other, who does Matt say he would like Attean's grandfather to meet?
(a) Matt's father.
(b) The governor of Massachusetts.
(c) Ben, the man who stole his gun.
(d) Matt's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what is with this person who rescues Matt from the bee attack?
2. After the incident with the bees, what is the main source of Matt's pain?
3. When the bees begin to swarm, what does Matt say they sound like?
4. What kind of story did Attean's story of Great Spirit make Matt think of?
5. What does Matt say that he thought of the Indian way of life before he actually visited them?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)