|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Attean's preferred method of making arrows?
(a) Rubbing 2 sticks together.
2. When Matt wakes up after the celebration at Attean's village, what does Matt NOT see hanging or laying around?
(a) Clam shells.
(b) Animal bones.
(c) Fish bones.
(d) Animal skin rugs.
3. Who does Attean say will come to cut up and clean the bear?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The women of the camp.
(c) His brothers.
(d) The elders of the camp.
4. When Attean tells Matt of the hardships his people faced, what is the reason he says that white men kill Indian people for?
(c) Their scalps.
(d) Their possessions.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, what animal does Matt successfully kill with his bow and arrow?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A fox.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the oil that Attean spreads on his body and hair?
2. What is the one animal that is Matt's goal to shoot?
3. When the man asks whether Matt is alone at the camp site, how does Matt respond?
4. What part of his body does Matt hurt with his new hunting tool?
5. Why does Matt hesitate to ask Attean for more stories?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)