|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Matt was discouraged, what does he decide to do after he cleans up after the break in?
(a) Make bread.
(b) Cook stew.
(c) Cook gritty cakes.
(d) Cook fish.
2. What is Matt's bed made of?
(b) Spruce boughs.
(c) Hemlock boughs.
(d) Oak leaves.
3. Who rescues Matt from the bee attack?
(a) An Indian child.
(b) An Indian man.
(c) His father.
4. How old will Matt be in seven weeks from the day his father leaves?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Twelve years old.
5. What part of Robinson Crusoe does Matt begin Attean's lesson on the the second day of reading classes?
(a) The passage about signing a treaty.
(b) The passage about being born in the heart of New York City.
(c) The passage about a battle at sea.
(d) The passage about surviving a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "old blunderbuss" Matt's father speaks of?
2. What fruit does Matt find nearby?
3. What is the first sign to Matt that something bad has happened to his cabin while he was gone?
4. What are less of a nuisance to Matt now that it is July?
5. What does Saknis make for Matt that is made of wood?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)