|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the passage that Matt reads, why does Crusoe return to his ship?
(a) To rescue his helper.
(b) To get exercise.
(c) To get treasure.
(d) To get supplies.
2. Who assures Matt that the local Indians were not to be feared?
(a) His Indian friends from Massachusetts.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His preacher.
3. How does Matt know that the stranger intends to stay the night?
(a) He slid from the stool and lay down on the floor.
(b) He asked if he could stay.
(c) He fell asleep while Matt was speaking.
(d) He told Matt that if he could stay he would help with chores.
4. What food supply is kept in a barrel in the cabin?
5. What is it that Attean had to find before he could teach hunting to Matt?
(a) A hole in the ground.
(b) Dried pine needles.
(c) A vine.
(d) A tree root.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stranger, what life experiences does this man have?
2. In the midst of a bee swarm, what does Matt think will be his escape?
3. What does the stranger say about the quality of the construction of Matt's cabin?
4. Who rescues Matt from the bee attack?
5. What is the name of the town where Matt's family lives?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)