|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Matt's father says, "Aye, it's yourn," what does the word "aye" mean?
(b) You know.
(c) I bet.
(d) I know.
2. What does Saknis bring Matt to eat?
(a) A jar of honey.
(b) Dried fish.
(d) Stew and corn cake.
3. Where is Matt supposed to get the the clay for the spaces between the logs in the cabin?
(a) From the bank of the creek.
(b) From the base of the cabin.
(c) From the soil around the roots of trees.
(d) From the rver bank.
4. Who is Attean?
(a) A fur trader.
(b) A trapper
(c) An older Indian man.
(d) An Indian child.
5. When Matt sees his cabin in shambles, what does he expect is the cause?
(a) A fox.
(c) The stranger, Ben.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are less of a nuisance to Matt now that it is July?
2. When Ben blames himself for the break-in, what does he specifically blame himself for?
3. What fruit does Matt find nearby?
4. How often does Matt cook for himself?
5. What does Saknis bring Matt to wear?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)