|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt decide that the cause of the break-in couldn't be Indians?
(a) Indians don't like the white settlers' food.
(b) Indians would have left a gift.
(c) Indians are afraid on cabins built on their territory.
(d) Human beings wouldn't scatter food like this.
2. What is held in the keg that was overturned?
(b) Barley malt.
(c) Corn syrup.
3. How often is Matt instructed to cut a notch in the stick?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
4. When Matt sees his cabin in shambles, what does he expect is the cause?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(d) The stranger, Ben.
5. What does Matt still have a few grains of in a tin after the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt think of the difficulty of climbing the tree that has bees in it?
2. What does Matt make for his guest and himself to eat?
3. Who bakes the johnnycake that Matt eats after hunting?
4. What kind of trees are used to build their cabin?
5. What is one book that Matt has in the cabin?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)