|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Attean becomes angry and storms out of the cabin in Chapter 9, in what mood is Matt left?
2. For what reason does Matt think Attean returns each day?
(a) Attean's grandfather sent him.
(b) Attean was lonely.
(c) Attean enjoyed teaching Matt.
(d) Attean enjoyed making Matt look foolish.
3. What does Matt temporarily "lose" in the gambling game he plays with the Indian boys?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His belt.
(d) His pen knife.
4. When the man asks whether Matt is alone at the camp site, how does Matt respond?
(a) That it is note of his business.
(b) That he is alone.
(c) That his father is away just now.
(d) That he is alone, but his family should be there any minute.
5. When Attean tells Matt of the hardships his people faced, what is the reason he says that white men kill Indian people for?
(a) Their possessions.
(c) Their scalps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of the day to Matt's shirt?
2. After the incident with the bees, what is the main source of Matt's pain?
3. How long does Matt estimate that it will take Attean to learn his lessons?
4. As Matt sits waiting for his dinner to cook, he hears someone. Who/what does he first think he hears?
5. Who is Gluskabe?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)