|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Attean?
(a) An Indian child.
(b) A trapper
(c) A fur trader.
(d) An older Indian man.
2. When Matt hears of the atrocities that take place here in this territory, who does he think of and fear for?
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
3. What does Attean do as he leaves Matt at the cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) He just walks out.
(b) He hugs Matt and calls him his brother.
(c) He gives him a small gift in a leather pouch.
(d) He extends his hand to shake hands.
4. When Attean visits Matt after his manitou, who accompanies him?
(b) His sister.
(c) The group of boys he played with at the village.
(d) His grandmother.
5. Approximately how long does it take Matt and Attean to reach Attean's village from Matt's cabin?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) A little more than one hour.
(c) A little more than two hours.
(d) A little more than three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attean make hooks from when Matt loses his fish hook?
2. What does Saknis bring Matt to eat?
3. What does Matt make for his guest and himself to eat?
4. When Attean tells Matt of the hardships his people faced, what is the reason he says that white men kill Indian people for?
5. What word best describes Matt's thoughts as soon as Attean and the fellow visitor leave?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)