|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story about that Attean tells Matt?
(a) A hunt.
(b) A flood.
(c) A battle.
(d) A treaty for peace.
2. After hunting lessons from Attean, what is the first thing that Matt catches?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A fox.
(d) A groundhog.
3. As Matt sits waiting for his dinner to cook, he hears someone. Who/what does he first think he hears?
(a) His younger brother.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His Dad.
(d) His older brother.
4. Who is Attean?
(a) A trapper
(b) A fur trader.
(c) An older Indian man.
(d) An Indian child.
5. When Attean becomes angry and storms out of the cabin in Chapter 9, in what mood is Matt left?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it in the story of Robinson Crusoe that angered Attean?
2. By what name does the stranger introduce himself?
3. What is Attean's preferred method of making arrows?
4. When Matt finally finishes telling the story of Robinson Crusoe to Attean, what does Attean say?
5. Who is Saknis?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)