|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Attean have a problem with Matt's sitting next to him?
(a) Attean feels that Matt talks too loud.
(b) Attean does not want Matt so close.
(c) Attean mistrusts Matt.
(d) Attean says he wants to stand.
2. For what reason does Matt think Attean returns each day?
(a) Attean was lonely.
(b) Attean enjoyed teaching Matt.
(c) Attean enjoyed making Matt look foolish.
(d) Attean's grandfather sent him.
3. What animal is in the trap that they come upon?
(a) A fox.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A squirrel.
4. What happens at the end of the day to Matt's shirt?
(a) It is repaired by a woman because it was torn earlier in play.
(b) It is replaced by a new suede shirt.
(c) It is returned to him.
(d) It is taken from him as an intitiation.
5. When Matt first learns that he is invited to the Indian village after the dog rescue, why does he think he is invited?
(b) Cooking Lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what game that he plays with the Indians is Matt most successful?
2. When Matt and Attean are hiking in the woods, they come upon a trap. Of what is the trap made?
3. How long does Matt estimate that it will take Attean to learn his lessons?
4. What does Attean teach Matt that he could make a rain cape from?
5. When Matt daydreams of being a hero to Attean, what does he imagine rescuing Attean from?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)