|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the noise Miriam heard when she returned to the Collector's bedside?
(a) canon fire.
(d) gun shot.
2. What are Barlow and Mohammed ordered to do?
(a) protect the women.
(b) load the cannon.
(c) take up sponge and ramrod.
(d) take up positions on the veranda with rifles.
3. What do the Padre and Vokins do to help during the siege?
(a) serve the ammunition.
(c) man the rifles.
(d) gather metal objects for the cannon.
4. Who was the only one paying attention as Harry explained how to shoot the rifles?
(b) the Collector.
(d) the Padre.
5. What does Hari give the Collector as a parting gift when he is freed?
(a) a silk handkerchief.
(b) a peacock feather.
(c) his book on phrenology.
(d) a poem he had written during his confinement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does the Magistrate lecture about?
2. Dr. Dunstaple makes fun of what native practice that Dr. McNab uses?
3. What is Louise able to make for them to eat to celebrate Fleury's birthday?
4. What worries Louise about Harry?
5. What beliefs does the Padre expound upon?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)