|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, besides Fleury, was affected deeply by the young orphan girl's death?
(a) the Collector.
(b) Dr. Dunstaple.
(c) Dr. McNab.
2. What did Dr. Dunstaple look like?
(a) fat, his legs looking too short for his round body.
(b) medium-build, with an athletic body.
(c) thin and intellectual.
(d) large and imposing.
3. How did Abdallah try to cheer up the Magistrate?
(a) by telling him that the Bristish were a superior race.
(b) by telling him an entertaining Sufi tale.
(c) by telling him a Mohammedan joke against the Hindus.
(d) by reassuring him that the British were safe.
4. What did Dr. McNab say the Collector suffered from?
(c) scarlet fever.
5. Lucy had the ingenious idea of hanging a kettle over the fire from the leg of what piece of furniture?
(a) a Victorian chair of maple.
(b) a Victorian sofa .
(c) a gothic love seat made rosewood.
(d) a large gothic chair of oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Magistrate and the local people argue about?
2. Who is accidentally lifted off the ground by the Eradicator?
3. There was talk of shooting what besides the dogs?
4. Which of the men had invented a two-pronged spear, "the Eradicator"?
5. The Collector oversleeps in the beginning of Chapter 10 but who made the round of the defenses in his place?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)