|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louise able to make for them to eat to celebrate Fleury's birthday?
(a) some cookies.
(b) a pudding.
(c) some scones.
(d) a cake.
2. What happened to cause the sepoy attack to be repulsed?
(a) The superior weaponery of the British prevailed.
(b) The monsoon rains began, blinding the sepoys.
(c) Native Christians, Eurasians and Sikhs helped the British.
(d) Paperwork from the Cutcherry rained from the sky like snow.
3. Who did Fleury tease about her dimples to make Louise jealous?
4. What does Dr. Dunstaple call Dr. McNab?
(a) the Gravedigger.
(b) the Idiot.
(c) the Quack.
(d) the Coroner.
5. Which room was the Collector's favorite room and why?
(a) his bedroom where he felt safe and serene.
(b) the dining hall where he could socialize.
(c) the library where all his books were.
(d) the study because it contained all his favorite objects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise sew for Fleury for his birthday present?
2. Where did the ladies stoutly refuse to move to when they were asked to leave the billiard room?
3. Where was there a massacre when the Magistrate was visiting the farmers and discussing the flooding of the river?
4. What do the Magistrate and the local people argue about?
5. Who disagrees with the Padre's view of God?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)