|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the holes dug slant-wise in the ground and filled with powder and stones called?
2. The native Christians sat with their backs against what trees?
(a) oak trees.
(b) beobab trees.
(c) tamarind trees.
(d) palm trees.
3. Who arrives wounded in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. McNab.
(b) the Collector.
(c) the general.
(d) the Magistrate.
4. Who did Fleury tease about her dimples to make Louise jealous?
5. What kind of rifles were propped up against the balustrade?
(a) rifles with bayonets.
(b) 22 calibre rifles.
(c) Enfield rifles.
(d) Sheffield rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise able to make for them to eat to celebrate Fleury's birthday?
2. Who saved Fleury at the last moment when he was waiting for a sepoy to pierce him with a sabre?
3. What did the Collector shout from the window while watching the siege?
4. What does Louise sew for Fleury for his birthday present?
5. What was the name of the Collector's English manservant?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)