Part 1 Chapter 1 | Part 1 Chapter 2
1. What is the name of cemeteries in Krishnapur?
(a) "Heavenly Abodes".
(b) "Cities of the Silent".
(c) "Peaceful Destinations".
(d) "Eternal Resting Places".
2. What is chapatis?
(a) nut meats given as gifts.
(b) salad made with local vegetables.
(c) a local fruit.
(d) a bread made of course flour the thickness of a biscuit.
3. What is another name for Mr. Hopkins?
(a) the Collector.
(b) the First Lieutenant.
(c) the Magistrate.
(d) the Administrator.
4. In what part of India is Krishnapur located?
(a) Northern India.
(b) Southern India.
(c) Western India.
(d) Eastern India.
5. What is George Fleury's sister's name?
6. What topic does the Magistrate lecture about?
(a) The Great Exhibition in London.
(b) pariah dogs.
Part 1 Chapter 3 | Part 1 Chapter 4
7. What does a man ask Harry to do as he passes through a bazaar?
(a) give him directions to the cantonment.
(b) help his sick mother to get to a doctor.
(c) give him some money for food.
(d) help a drunken English lady claiming she wants to kill herself.
This section contains 4,534 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)